Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Lovecut products etc
    By christine71 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Lovecut!
    By Stitch Up in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-03-2011, 06:14 PM
  3. Are Lovecut still the same???
    By KAD in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-01-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. lovecut press
    By jennywren in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 03:48 PM
  5. Lovecut - Any Feedback ?
    By accdave in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lovecut

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lovecut

New to this forum....so hello!

I recently purchased a new Heat Press from Lovecut.....what a nightmare! I paid £350 for the LoveCut HVY-16 (16x24) Swing away press, It came in a crate weighing about 45Kg. Unfortunately It was bashed to hell and had dints in it, I didn't bother turning it on, I got on the phone and called them up and they arranged a replacement with 7 days.

Heat press number 2 seemed fine, small dint in it but it looked in general good condition, plugged it in and it got into its cycle, after about 30 seconds it cut out, so I started again, this time after 40 seconds it cut out, I pressed a button it came on, then went off. Decided to turn it off and give Lovecut a call.

I left my details and was told somebody would call me back, which after a few hours they didn’t.

Called again explaining the problem, stating I wanted a refund, which they agreed to stating that a courier would come and pick up the unit. Heard nothing for 2 days.

Called again, told courier was on their way, they turned up, a van from parcel force picked up the unit and took it away.

The next day the unit was back, parcel force stating it was too heavy they couldn't return it.

Called Lovecut, and wanted to speak to the boss as I was getting a bit annoyed at this point, was told he was on the phone and he would give me a call back, he didn't.

Called the next day same story, on the phone would call me back....did manage to speak to somebody who said he would send the courier with the correct weight assigned to the consignment the next day....you guessed it nothing.

After numerous calls asking to speak to the person in charge (who is always 'on the other line') nothing.

My second to last call was on Tuesday, again he didn’t call me back.

My last call was Yesterday, I was told that parcel force were due out to make a collection.......I waited all day Nothing,

I am stuck with a faulty heat press and £350 out of pocket. Next step is consumer direct...

My advise to anyone thinking about buying a Press is to look for a reputable company, I have had good dealings with BMS, & Transfer Press, spend the extra £200-£300 and get something better quality and definitely, definitely avoid LOVECUT!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Lovecut

Hi Simon,

Have you got in touch with Ebay to complain about them & have you been in touch with Paypal to ask for a refund?

Lovecut went under another name on Ebay & I was under the impression he cahnged the name to Lovecut due to similar type problems that people are getting now.

I think if a few people approached Ebay they would be asking serious questions regarding how they treat customers. It also might be time to get trading standards involved too. I think you might get somewhere with trading standards as it is becoming more obvious that a lot of their products just are not fit for purpose.

Good luck with it all.

Ian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was bought from their website.....After a snotty conversation with one of the owners colleges He got TNT to come and collect it today.

I dont buy from Ebay either had a bad experience with Sublimagic, which is a different story altogether!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SimonF
    It was bought from their website.....
    Sorry about that, it's just that you see them selling on Ebay all the time & I just thought you had bought it off there.

I would still have a word about them with trading standards as they may have had other complaints about them.

Ian

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'll be contacting trading standards about them too next week...the more complaints about them you might get something done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks i was a lucky one, i bought a love cut press and i cant really fault it . i had a slight mechanical problem which i fixed myself but aparet from that great. got to admit they were a nightmare to contact
    brett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

they sent me wrong amount of flex. contact them fe tomes. but when I asked for replace of wrong vinyl they saddly stop emailing me ;)
    AVOID!

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What problems did you have with sublimagic?

Could you maybe start a new thread about that.

People need to know who the problem suppliers are, aswell as the good guys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    What problems did you have with sublimagic?

Could you maybe start a new thread about that.

People need to know who the problem suppliers are, aswell as the good guys.
    true :twisted:

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had nothing but problems with lovecuts about 3 month ago bought one of their starter kits and only things right that turned up were the heat press and mug press everything else was wrong like wrong quantites, type etc.

Phone them numerous times (boss on phone story) over about a 2 week period before it was finally sorted. I am staying clear of them from now on.
    Matthew
    Someone knocked over my recycle bin... there are icons all over my desktop.