The problem is Kaz, that the first impression with any business is what counts. Mess that up and people will ultimately shop elsewhere. The total loss of business to Xpres was around £250 on the initial order and probably somewhere in the region of £3000 over a twelve month period. Adopt a dictorial attitude before you even start trading with someone and that's what happens though. ;)

With another mainstream supplier, I went through their checkout process, entered all my address details just to be met with a screen that said they didn't accept online payments and someone would ring through for my payment details. This they did and the next day my credit card was compromised with a £30 phone top up. Whilst it would be unfair to point at the owners of the business, it did make we wonder just how securely my credit card details were stored there and whether they'd just been left lying around on a piece of paper. Needless to see I have not done any more dealings with that supplier since.

We all have our preferred suppliers and now Xpres is selling one its subli-t's cheaper than where I have been buying from before, it could be that I start to trade with them. Likewise I'm sure that if Lovecut was to check its machines before despatch and be more demanding of the folks they purchase them from, they could have a better level of sales.