Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Migration to new server is done!
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-01-2013, 01:25 AM
  2. Photoshop
    By SilentAlf in forum Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-10-2012, 05:43 PM
  3. Photoshop
    By dj_doubler in forum Software
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-06-2011, 11:38 PM
  4. Photoshop CS3
    By dj_doubler in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ye of little imagination ;)

A second screen would be great if you wanted a customer facing preview monitor or an advertising video / slide show going :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you beat me to it on that one FutureProject, but I actually wasn't thinking of using it as a portable machine, but there is food for thought there! It would only be useful on a very few occasions, due to the fact that the events I go to don't allow generators, and to use their electricity usually costs a fortune.

I am seriously thinking about actually replacing my monster of a computer, which is very, very old, must put some more coal on it to get the steam up!

On this monster I have two monitors running which I find invaluable most of the time, so I asked the sellers if two would work, they say not. But me thinks that it might not have been tried before. On one of my monsters I did have at one time six monitors running. I did it because I wanted to see if I could. It had two full size graphics cards each card having three connectors on them two normal dvi-d and one midi, I was told that only the two dvi-d ones would work, and if I plugged a midi cable in it wouldn't, well it did, and I was quite pleased with my playing around.

So at just under £50.00 it is worth having a look to see if I could run two monitors of it, and perhaps get myself some space as well by getting rid of these monsters!

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My old computer struggles if I have Photoshop CS6 and Coreldraw X6 open for jobs.....I am sure it swore at me last night!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking on the Dell drivers website, they do actually provide drivers for windows 2008, which is interesting.