Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. website
    By chris_hosk in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15-04-2013, 04:58 PM
  2. Website critique please!
    By totallypersonal in forum Software
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
  3. Building A WebSite
    By LazyCarrot in forum Software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 03:41 PM
  4. New Website - Buy or DIY?
    By Justin in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
  5. BMS Website
    By bms in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-03-2010, 01:10 AM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Damian,

Thanks very much!

Happy to share as long as we don't end up with very similar looking websites as this wouldn't be good for either of us.

This is a Wordpress CMS with A "royal" theme (a quick google will find it for you).
    It comes bundled with A few necessary plugins (rev slider etc) and I use FPD on top of that with a woocommerce extension.

Hope this helps,
    Thanks,
    John.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone
    The website thing is really interesting. I am getting so much interest I need a website like yesterday. I have used Word Press and it seems very straightforward. So how do I start? £100 sounds really impressive and the website shown looks fabulous. Where would I sign up for it? I have word press already on my system. Any help would be appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinksmiler View Post
    Hi everyone
    The website thing is really interesting. I am getting so much interest I need a website like yesterday. I have used Word Press and it seems very straightforward. So how do I start? £100 sounds really impressive and the website shown looks fabulous. Where would I sign up for it? I have word press already on my system. Any help would be appreciated.
    If you're comfortable doing it yourself then take a look at themeforest as there are loads of good themes for not a lot of money.
    That website is actually really neglected as I've been working on another project. Hoping to get this fixed in the next week or so.
    Last edited by Ucase Ltd; 18-06-2016 at 12:22 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Premium Photo Gifts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks nice and clean and easy to navigate. Only one thing I'd change for my personal taste. The smaller text is a little hard to read for me because the colour of the text is grey.

If that text was a wee bit bigger and a wee bit darker it would help reading it faster. It's not a real problem. Just some feedback for you to consider.

Good job... well done!