Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24-04-2015, 11:01 PM
  2. Printwear & Promotion LIVE 2015
    By ArferMo in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-01-2015, 09:09 PM
  3. Spring fair 2015 nec
    By Simong12 in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-01-2015, 10:51 AM
  4. New bank notes
    By Quinsfan in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:41 PM
  5. Is writing on bank notes illegal?
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Notes from the show - P&P 2015

Having not been to Printwear and Promotion for the last couple of years I thought I'd make a few observations on this visit for those who will be visiting and also for those that can't make it this year.

The usual mix of suppliers, heavily weighed towards embroidery this year but a good number of DTG suppliers present as well.

Good to see Listawood with their usual range of high quality products. The patented satin mugs being a great addition this year. If you've not seen them do take a look, good to see something a little different and certainly has the 'premium' feel. Members meet is at 3pm today so head along and play guess the forum member, eat, drink and grab a goody bag!

Novachrome have a large stand this year, very busy with lots to see, particularly anyone new to sublimation.

Resolute DTG are a must see for anyone serious about getting into DTG printing but I'm saving that visit for tomorrow.

Target transfers and Grafitype are here showing off the excellent range of Stahl's presses. Take a look at the 2 station auto press if you have the workload to justify it :-). Target have the excellent laser alignment machine on display.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Russell are displaying sublimation t-shirts with a difference. Different colours and a 65/35 poly cotton mix. This means you don't get the usual vibrant subli image but instead its a more vintage almost washed out effect. These really do look good, the shirts are a good retail quality and come in a range of colours.

Of course there's a limitation on what you can print on say, a get shirt but with a bit of thought these could prove very popular.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Goccopro have their £5k screen making machine which looks interesting. Perhaps more interesting is a show deal of £300. For this you get a small screen press, single station, inks etc. And 6 screens made up for you.

This is ideally aimed towards single colour jobs, although 2/3 colour is possible. I can see this sitting very well in small shops/subli businesses and I'm personally very keen to have a go at this price!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It certainly was embroidery central this year! Didnt see any one I know apart from Kris and Becky. Oh and Carl at TMT who was the very image of misery personified ; o)

Am now sat in Corley services having eaten possibly the most lack lustre KFC in the history of the world :o ( I can only assume the Colonels secret recipe of herbs and spices has now been abandoned and replaced with a new extra bland coating.

Yes, I know KFC is hardly fine dining but tonights offering made the average muckdonalds seem quite attractive.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As far as personlisation there were a few really nice new products on the TMT stand as well as Listawoods and I look forward to seeing them in production later this year.

Grafityp also have some new print and cut garment film which looks the nuts and is worth a look for those who use it.

As far as KFC at Chorley, I can not comment being a svelte health food nut
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gutted I cant make it , but work is busy and im going on holiday on saturday so need to tidy things up!!

Was anyone showing the new Roland GS-24 cutter?

Any good deals on vinyl cutters ?
    Mimaki CG60-st cutter , Ricoh 3110 sub printer , OKi laser , Epson inkjet , 2x heat press , mug press , cap press, Flexisign pro and coreldraw X6..............and learning ...........

and now a Roland SP-300v Versacamm !!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I didn't see the Roland GS, I'm sure it was there :-) Always a special 'show' price available!

Today I spent more time looking at DTG and UV machines. Some fantastic kit on show. Interesting talking to suppliers and learning about the different machines, very enlightening.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for saying hi Justin, good to meet you again :)

We hadn't attended a P&P show for 4 years so this year we were expecting to see some new ideas/processes - there weren't any which I found rather surprising 4 years on!

As Justin mentioned, many displaying embroidery machines, plenty of clothing suppliers. The most interesting for us was the 'all over' sublimation process. We're pretty much already equipped to do this with the exception of a large enough heat press something we need to put right sometime soon.

Look forward to further contributions to this thread :)

Cheers

John & Angie

PS I'll post our experiences at The SGIA Show in Las Vegas last October.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Justin, have you seen resolute stand? if so, did they show off with they song and dance hybrid (read half screen printing) revolutionary system? what do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yes we spent time there. They weren't pushing or even demo'ing that system......we were far more interested in the UV machine, wow!