Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ricoh SG3110DN waste ink tank full
    By matilda in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-11-2013, 11:48 PM
  2. Is the Ricoh SG7100DN starter package for me ?
    By doeflax in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-07-2013, 01:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 05:02 PM
  4. Ricoh 3300 printing blanks
    By AJLA in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 07:36 PM
  5. Sold Sublimation Startup Package
    By dj_doubler in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Sublimation (Full) Package. Adkins/Ricoh + Blanks.

For Sale: Sublimation Business Equipment.
    £700

Here we have everything you need to start a Business (apart from a computer).

I learned the hard way and tried to start with Chinese Presses - doing that costs more in the long run as you have to buy it all again.
    Here I have Industry Standard equipment, in a great package deal with everything you need to get started !

Whats Included:

Ricoh SG3110dn A4 Sublimation Printer. this was delivered to me in August 2014 - as it is a genuine Sublimation Package the serial number is recognised by the Sawgrass website which means you get their support AND the Driver you need (With ICC Profiles). Some people try to cut corners and buy the printer and Sublimation Inks separately - yes, you may save a few quid in the short term but you get NO support from Sawgrass who make the only Ink that is allowed to be used in this size of printer in the UK. This has 25% Sublijet-R ink remaining which really will last a long time.

I also have a set of Sublijet-R (as pictured) which have some ink remaining, this was my ‘Emergency’ supply - this is included of course.

Adkins Multi-Mug press (Made in the UK). This press is a very well known make and as such you will always see this in professional environments - these presses may cost a lot more BUT they are built to last (and hold their money). The counter reads 75 presses but as the counter increments every time you close the mechanism this is not a true reflection of the work the press has done - I think it has probably done 50 Mugs at most (I never counted). I always used 180 seconds at 180 c with my Mugs. We have the standard 10/11oz Mug Blanket but with this particular model you can change blankets to suit different size blanks (Available from Adkins). You may see Older Adkins Mug Presses for sale but this model is the latest. the Info Plate on the Side reads Sept 2013 (See image).

I have included 2kg of Pre-Cut Mug Paper (the printer i set up for this on my system but it is easy for you to set it up also on your own machine) - this makes things a lot easier when making Mug Templates (I will supply my personal Mug Template for free if required although they are easy to make) - I use Photoshop for my Templates (creating them) but you can use even the most basic of graphics packages for this.

I will supply a roll of genuine 6mm Kaptan Tape for you to fix the Paper to your Mugs for Pressing.

A Box of Xpres A4 Sublimation paper, XP4072A - You use this for larger item that you with to sublimate, like Tee Shirts. but as I didn’t do any of that I think this box is full. This is VERY GOOD Sublimation Paper.

70 Top Quality ‘Smash Proof’ Boxes, these are the Genuine boxes - they are Guaranteed ‘Smash Proof’ if you use them with certain Mugs. these work out at 35p each to buy but you have to buy them in packs of 100 - many people use cheaper boxes so don’t let that example price put you off of the whole Sublimation Idea. I always used the finest materials - as ever there are always cheaper alternatives.

30x Duraglaze (Sparta White) 10oz European Sublimation Mugs (From Listawood).

3x Orca Coated Sublimation Mugs.

32x Standard 10 oz Sublimation Mugs (These are better than the usual ‘Standard’ Mugs) and I love them but I could not find a supplier so went for the more expensive Duraglaze when I had to re-stock (hence the mixture I am offering).

The above is what you need to get started (and do it well), I am including some other ‘Blanks’ for a bit of variety:

28x Ceramic ‘Christmas Tree’ decorations - You press any image onto these, they were very popular last Christmas for me as most people only offer the Plastic version.

5x Sublimation Sashes (Like Beauty Contest Sashes).

8x iPhone 4 Cases (Rubber) with Sublimation Inserts.

12 Spare Sublimation Inserts for the iPhone 4 Cases (as we all make mistakes)

I am selling the ‘Sublimation’ part of my business only as I need more space to concentrate on the Sign and Graphics interests, I love Sublimation but just cannot do both due to space constraints. I will not split this package as I feel it is exactly what I was looking for when I was starting up - this really is the perfect starter package (for those who appreciate quality).

I would prefer collection for obvious reasons - I am more than happy to demonstrate the system before you take it away and give lessons if required.

Last edited by NikGrey; 05-03-2015 at 11:27 PM.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats happened Nik? Is this just not working for you? Have you got a new venture?
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost just under a grand when I tried to revive that Epson 4k printer (£500 just in the ink which I still have) a few months ago, that wiped out any trace of profit I ever made from this and I haven't been able to recover from it.

Need to get this Sublimation gear out so I have more space for the Vinyl side of things. My 'Workshop' business is fine but I am not going to rob Peter to Pay Paul. Need to get all of my 'Ducks' aligned again and re-group :(
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    its shame to see you giving up sublimation :(
    you where always so enthusiastic so that is hard to believe it does not make you any money.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nik, this will be a fantastic set up for someone, as you say, its all the right equipment, and at a great price.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do understand where Nik is coming from, I bought a set up for my own promotion and then started selling to others, I think the finished printed item (mugs and coasters in my case) is a high quality item and worthy of a higher selling price than seems to be the norm but as an earner for a small time operative it falls way behind sign and vehicle lettering with vinyl and plotter. I am a signmaker first and foremost, that's how I earn a very reasonable living with modest outlay and effort and I can never see sublimation printing ever achieving anything close to that. Even garment printing (also started from scratch) generates more income than the sub printing purely because of the volume. I will carry on because I love the product, I enjoy doing it, it is good promotional product for me.
    In a nut shell I think to make money with sublimation you really have to go for it, invest in the web to get the volume, have the kit for volume production, so good luck Nik with your new direction and your kit will be a good buy for someone wanting start a sideline business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bargin for someone starting up .............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can say that we've got the same mug press, bought at the same time as Nik if I remember rightly. Haven't had any issues at all with it - it's top quality. Way way better then the Chinese press we started off with.

Nik, make sure to keep showing us your ideas/inventions!!

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Nik

Sorry to hear that you are giving up sublimation but understand why.

Just a thought, most people on here have already got a lot of the kit. Why not think about pricing each item individually as well. Someone might be interested in the RICOH but not the Mug press for example.

Obviously the total would be slightly more than purchasing everything, but am just thinking you might get some of it out the door quicker.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I may be interested in some individual items.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.