Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ricoh SG3110DN waste ink tank full
    By matilda in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-11-2013, 11:48 PM
  2. Is the Ricoh SG7100DN starter package for me ?
    By doeflax in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-07-2013, 01:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 05:02 PM
  4. Ricoh 3300 printing blanks
    By AJLA in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 07:36 PM
  5. Sold Sublimation Startup Package
    By dj_doubler in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the feeling about totally loosing out. I made the stupid mistake of going to a different suppler of mugs, because my normal supplier had run out, so far it has cost me over a grand, because the mugs turned out not to be dishwasher proof, one wash and they lost the image, it actually pealed of. So I have had to replace all the mugs, and with the cost of the mugs and the postage etc, that is a over a grand I am down. It makes you wonder if it is all worth it at times.!!

To cap it all the profits were all going to charity, I wasn't getting a penny out of it!

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend who is already in the business wants this for the money asked so I have marked it as sold.

He cant pay until the end of April (this year of course) and will not receive anything from me until he pays but he is not the kind of person who would let me down.

Now, who wants some Ink ? lol.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI NIK
    bit of a shocker when i read this one m8.....

i really thought you were doing ok with this, and you were so dam up for anythng as well.

hope you get sorted out my friend.....if you need any sub work done, give us a shout ....we down in south ayrshire.
    sure we can help you out somewhere along the line ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi, on the off chance the kit has not sold and you want to splt i would be interested in the mug press as i am desperate to upgrade to a better quality like an adkins. thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a PM last night from a member who is interested in the whole package.

It's odd how this has suddenly revived again (About my gear) as I am due to go and install everything this evening, the chap had to wait this long to collect the money.
    But if things dont go as planned I will let you know here.

I may sell my Adkins (400x400) Auto Clam, with its purpose made stand (I have images of it on this forum somewhere) for £700.

I'm moving into my own house soon and will be opening 'Niks Repair Shop' to the public where I will be repairing garden Equipment and Motorcycles etc - I will still make shop signs and sign write vehicles but may drop the tee shirt printing part.
    I need all the money I can get at the moment as I need to build a new workshop over there and make it look nice.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

The young man (James Kirk) I sold this package to is the Son of a good friend of mine, I have visited (his house) twice to ensure he has everything working as it should.

Today he has a problem with 'Cracking Mugs' so I have sent him here - you all know the equipment I had so hopefully you will be able to help.

I am happy to go over again to witness how he is processing his mugs (100 mile round trip) but it would be a lot easier for me if he could get help from the people here (after all, this is where I learned everything)...
    SO please look out for him and help if you can.

I am still in the process of moving house/Workshop so have my hands full :(

Nik.
    My website is open: