Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 03:39 PM
  2. Sublimation Diaries, or book covers maybe
    By Niki MM in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:14 PM
  3. iPhone 3 covers for sublimation
    By JMugs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 05:36 PM
  4. Conde - 3D Sublimation - Making iPhone Covers
    By Justin in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 05:37 PM
  5. Sublimation pillow cases and cushion covers
    By barryslip in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Passport covers for sublimation

Hi, firstly a big welcome to the forum.

My business is based in Russia and currently sell premium mobile phone cases both custom print, but majority or own designs. We have also just purchased an epson SC-F6000 and taken delivery, and have produced some very nice sample tshirts, vests, tops work different cuts. As family also own a garment factory it gives us a unique opportunity to easily sublimate and then sew to get a premium finish.

Has anyone got any experience sublimating passport covers? I ordered some Samuels from china but they were terrible quality and didn't fit in with our premium brand. If anyone knows of any premium passport covers for sublimation please cab you let me know?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The standard white polyester fabric front with faux leather back are about which print nice but I wouldn't call them premium. Cost around $2.30. What do you class as premium level? Do you have any images of your phone cases which you call premium.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    The standard white polyester fabric front with faux leather back are about which print nice but I wouldn't call them premium. Cost around $2.30. What do you class as premium level? Do you have any images of your phone cases which you call premium.
    The ones I bought were some sort of faux leather on both sides, they weren't from a sublimation specific place. And didn't sublimate that well. The print was very faded and they just had a cheap feel about them.

Are the ones your suggesting a plasticy type glossy front? Are you able to give me a link to one. I am ideally looking for something that can be sublimated all over and has a sort of faux leather feel. But maybe it's not possible.
    Last edited by chrisexport; 19-03-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picta leather are the most expensive version as a leather print area is used - http://www.thetransferpress.co.uk/ac...ort-cover.html

The Faux leather with white polyester front is here and this is the one I have used (not from this supplier and have no idea who they are) - http://getsublimationblanks.co.uk/su...er-blanks.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Picta leather are the most expensive version as a leather print area is used - http://www.thetransferpress.co.uk/ac...ort-cover.html

The Faux leather with white polyester front is here and this is the one I have used (not from this supplier and have no idea who they are) - http://getsublimationblanks.co.uk/su...er-blanks.html
    Thanks. Does the 2nd option also only have one side for sublimation? And do you use some some tape to stop the black part from being mis printed on during sublimation? (The sublimation I do on other products doesn't require tap so I don't have any experience with this)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black faux leather back to the case with white front for printing. Just tape the design you need to print to cover the white print area with the faux leather back hanging off the side of the press so it doesn't melt or get damaged.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. That type of product will be fine I think, if I can find one that allows for sublimation on both sides.