Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Versacamm for clothing?
    By JMugs in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-09-2013, 03:59 PM
  2. New mma clothing supplier.
    By ssp in forum Clothing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 10:07 AM
  3. Dye sublimating clothing
    By quasar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-10-2012, 07:07 PM
  4. badge supplier wanted / shaped sticker supplier wanted
    By mrs maggot in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:33 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

clothing supplier not on an acount

hi guys being new to this i am looking for a supplier of good quality reasonably priced clothing ,without me opening an account with them ,somewhere i can phone or order today and hopefully get delivered in a day or two ,mdp i found are good for certain things but they dont always stock what you want ,i have also ordered with Q TAG and it will be my last order ,i ordered only £80 worth of t shirts on tuesday and they said 24 - 48hrs but when i contacted them they told me they will be picked up from them next tuesday because of the holidays so i should get them by thursday , that is very poor as far as im concerned ,i needed to do stuff for a club for next wednesday ,thanks all

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi
    As far as I know most of the Big names Ralawise, BTC, Prestige leisure, Absolute apparel, Pencarrie will supply you without an account just tell them you want to pay by card and there shouldn't be a problem. I myself deal with the first 2 on my list and that's how I do it. they will take your details and give you an account no but its just so they can set up for invoicing. Hey at the end of the day your spending money with them its not in there interest to say no. if you order one day you should get your delivery the following day Ralawise cut off time 6.30 on there website and I think you can order up to 9 pm with BTC for next day delivery. Hope this helps

Sammy

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ralawise cut off time 6.30
    Although I use Ralawise quite a bit I would warn people that their dispatch has gone a bit downhill and quite often the stuff does not arrive until 1 day later. Handy that they are open Sunday mornings though.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only problem that I have been having with Ralawise is that the last 2 orders have both came by separate deliveries one by 1 DPD driver in the morning and then a second 1 in the afternoon by a different driver and as far as I can make out they have 2 different dispatches in 2 different areas. From a postal point of view there not the cheapest unless you order over 150.00 then its free. but surely this must be costing them money.

Sammy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys for the above replies ,the amount of knowledge people can get here is amazing and i appreciate it very much

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASO Embroidery View Post
    The only problem that I have been having with Ralawise is that the last 2 orders have both came by separate deliveries one by 1 DPD driver in the morning and then a second 1 in the afternoon by a different driver and as far as I can make out they have 2 different dispatches in 2 different areas. From a postal point of view there not the cheapest unless you order over 150.00 then its free. but surely this must be costing them money.

Sammy
    I never had any problems with Ralawise until last week when I ordered four lots of ten t-shirts (all in stock on-line). However, I got part delivery and received an email saying that my back order (what back order, they were all showing in stock?) for the remaining ten would be with me the day after!?

Cheers!
    Nigel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup they have done that with me as well but some times you don't know when your going to get it.

Sammy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend and I have recently started designing T-shirts, we started of as doing it for friends, then friends of friends....and now we're both doing it full time. If anyone has any experience setting up websites, i would be much obliged, please do get in touch! (PM me) we've got a domain and a URL but the hard part remains to be done. Its with the webhost 1&1, so they would need to be familiar with their software.