Just thought to share my experience about cheep Chinese eBay press and Stalhs HotTonix press ..
I ve used a cheep Chinese press over 3 years and used every day at least for an 1 hr or 2 for sublimation stuff mainly phone cases .And it was great never let me down (I only paid 120 pounds for this ). But when I tried to print t-shirts on it, it never gave me good results .Sublimation t-shirts come with faded patches , Transfers come out with un-perfect edges but I was not aware why this was happening and never bothered to print Tees any more ...Recently bought a used Hottronix Press ..Wow !! now I can see why ppl always talking about Good Heat press .....It proves Cheep Chinese vs US quality difference ....Now my T-shirts come out perfect every time and sublimation stuff printed even better than before .....!!
So guys if you are starting up ( Not T-shirts ) with a little Capital cheep Chinese (Just 120 pounds ) is great it will do the job leave you some money to buy stocks , so you can start making some money with a very small Capital .. When you are ready go for a quality press even a used one would do .....