Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale HP High Speed Dryer Q6667A - Large Format
    By WePrintForYou in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 11:06 AM
  2. Wanted flash dryer
    By Paul in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-06-2012, 06:03 PM
  3. Conveyor/Tunnel Ovens
    By Andrew in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-05-2012, 02:41 PM

Thread: Tunnel dryer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tunnel dryer

Hi,
    Im in the market for a tunnel dryer, our last one was gas and the side of a mini bus, so maybe electric and smaller ,what do you guys recommend ?

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got one for sale,its been in storage for a while so i'll need to give it a clean and make sure it working OK. Standard electric, ceramic elements, belt is just wider than a t shirt and the elements are height ajustable to allow hoodies to pass through. Its also got side elements for curing baseball hats. It was bespoke and designed/made especially for us, but had very little use - as said above, i'll need to check it out thoroughly but your welcome to view it when its been taken out of storage.

If interested please get in touch - i'm local to you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Need to be looking at one of these myself, are you just using plastisol or will you need forced air as well for water based inks?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had very little use, ceramic element tunnel dryer with top adjustable elements for t'shirts to hoodies,
    side elements for curing baseball caps. Very well made to my specifications.
    Standard 13amp plug - as you can see its had very little use

Sizes are:
    Length @ 2300mm
    Width @ 620mm
    Height @ 1200mm - 1300mm
    Belt width @ 510mm

Dry stored for a few years - Cleaned and checked. Worked fine when last used but for some reason there's an
    intermittent fault/flicker on the switch for the top elements. This is getting checked on Wednesday by a sparky.
    Want in the region of a grand - collection only.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John,
    looks in good nick, so what you looking for with it and why has it been sitting around ?
    kind regards Paul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul,
    I was print manager at my previous employment and had this specifically built for a very large print run of promo items for ESSO, and the occasional run of baseball caps. It was to work alongside another tunnel dryer on this order and other orders like it. The company had a change in ownership/direction and work tailed off, so I went self employed and took all the print equipment with me to a unit at the Whitehouse, Scotwood Rd, and then to Kingston Park Ind. Est.

I no longer have an industrial unit - but l still have the other dryer (see pic 3, inside left of garage) and use it frequently - the one I'm selling is in far better condition than the one I use, but its well over a foot longer, and space is very, very tight in my tiny workshop/garage.

I'm getting it checked out on Wednesday by a sparky - the thermostatic type switch is flashing intermittently, it should stay on when the elements get to the correct temp.

I'm after £1000 cash, but am open to offers - If you are interested i'll let you know when you can see it in action, but this will be after its been checked out on Wednesday as I wouldn'd be happy selling something that wasn't fit for purpose.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparky has changed 2 x variable resistors (maplin - under £2.00 each) and this dryer is now running fine. Had the belt running slow, then at full speed - both top and side elements on for a few hours, both at different temps, everything is working fine, even the extractor fan.

If anybody is interested in buying this dryer, they're welcome to pop in to see it running. I'll use it for a few days as I have a good print run to complete - then it'll be going on ebay.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John,
    Sorry we couldn't wait as we have 4500 t-shirts to print for Newcastle student Union by this Friday, as you know it's all go go go
    in the printing business.
    Kind regards Paul

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem, good order that, just let me know if you need an extra pair of hands - lol.
    I'll pop it on ebay now and see if there's any interest.

Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This dryer has now been sold.
    Cheers John