Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Which Printer & Ink would you recommend ...
    By PersonalizedGiftz in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:12 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-12-2013, 12:36 PM
  3. Anyone recommend a good Pigment Ink based printer
    By kevinjplee in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 03:43 PM
  4. Anyone recommend a good pigment ink printer?
    By kevinjplee in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 12:16 PM
  5. Recommend a Printer
    By jay in forum Printers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 16-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If it was me I'd start with a new printer .

cant find the "REALLY" smiley m8 , or the one with the mouth wide open lol

another one to add to the collection of 3 new ones i got here ?...not a chance justin.

one of them will get fully flushed, and new inks added.....see if "any" improvement in the banding issues.
    if not, would you let my add some light entertainment to the forum and let me post a vid of me having the pleasure of smashing 3 brand new ricohs with my trusty sledge hammer ?

will give me lot of pleasure and sure it will entertain some others on here as well ...and i aint kidding here - 100% serious

go on, be a good chap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tell you what, if Justin agrees, I'll post you my Ricoh so you smash 4 up instead of 3 :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gazfocus View Post
    Tell you what, if Justin agrees, I'll post you my Ricoh so you smash 4 up instead of 3 :)
    HELL YEAH m8 lol

i got youtube channel....could set up bit for all the "failed" ricoh printer owners who want to smash there printers lol

remember someone done that ages ago with the xbox machines ?
    there was a fault with them that bricked the machines, and microshaft would not honour to fix them, so like the water challenge, everyone who had a bricked one, stuck up youtube vid of them smashing it with sledgehammer...
    interesting viewing to say the least lol

what you say uncle justin ?...green light to go with this and upload link of results ?
    not as if you getting any sponsor cash from ricoh now is it ?
    Last edited by bigj2552; 13-03-2016 at 10:47 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj2552 View Post
    HELL YEAH m8 lol

i got youtube channel....could set up bit for all the "failed" ricoh printer owners who want to smash there printers lol

remember someone done that ages ago with the xbox machines ?
    there was a fault with them that bricked the machines, and microshaft would not honour to fix them, so like the water challenge, everyone who had a bricked one, stuck up youtube vid of them smashing it with sledgehammer...
    interesting viewing to say the least lol

what you say uncle justin ?...green light to go with this and upload link of results ?
    not as if you getting any sponsor cash from ricoh now is it ?
    Hahah yeah, I remember that, although I couldn't afford an xbox until after that all happened :)

It's funny though that so many people swear by the Ricoh printers - I wonder if you have to spend £200 on a set of Sawgrass ink cartridges to get the Ricohs working.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too many resellers are selling standard EPSON based sublimation ink for the ricoh, this is too thin and will dry out the printhead. Thats what I find when clients come to me with knackered ricohs, However I have also seen the odd bad head from new but not unlike epsons in this case.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To be honest bigj, I'm past even trying with the Ricoh. I did buy specific Ricoh compatible inks, but gave up many months ago and would not even waste my time with it anymore. I didn't even need to get a profile for my epson, it just worked straight away.

Actually tempted by the Epson WF-7110 now because the running cost will be slightly less (only have 4 colours, not 6). I guess all printers have issues, eh?
    I have the WF-7110. I love it, I just need better inks or a ICC profile to get colours better

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11kns View Post
    I have the WF-7110. I love it, I just need better inks or a ICC profile to get colours better
    Great to know. I've managed to find a discount code for Viking so can get the WF-7110 from there for £115 delivered so going to be ordering that today....it's been an expensive week already :)

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    remember the 7110 uses a precision core head so dont use standard dx5 printhead inks ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I received my Epson 1500W with ArTainium ink.

malkram.com/files/IMG_20160314_220307.jpg (left: SG 400 - right: Epson 1500W)

Original image: malkram.com/files/behind-the-lens-prints-300dpi.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondered if anyone has the Epson WF-7110 printer that they use for sublimation? Any good?
    Ive spent 48 hours battling with my one after refilling the cartridges it wont print, today ive printed 60+ sheets of ordinary A4 just trying to get the ink to flow, it was perfect before the refill, ive just launched my website, have orders starting to come in and i'm dead in the water!! I'm reading this thread with a view to getting another A3 printer ASAP and with funds tight at the mo ACAP too :)