Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Looking for blank case - Samsung galaxy express 2
    By Littleshark in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:12 AM
  2. City Ink Express
    By chillyv4eva in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:13 PM
  3. City Inks - Edible Inks Special Offer
    By Justin in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 03:12 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

City ink express

Just had another great experience with a new supplier Cityink express. I bought a new Epson wf2650 and an ciss for the same, after trying to get the printer to recognize the cartridges i experienced some problems, one call and a replacement was sent straight away, 24 hours later and i have a fantastic new set up that is working perfectly. Cant thank cityink enough, it just goes to show that buying quality kit really does pay dividends, i should say that i had tried two cheap kits from ebay only to destroy a brand new printer. Wont make that mistake again.
    Anything I achieve I learnt on here for ten quid a year
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 59viper View Post
    Just had another great experience with a new supplier Cityink express. I bought a new Epson wf2650 and an ciss for the same, after trying to get the printer to recognize the cartridges i experienced some problems, one call and a replacement was sent straight away, 24 hours later and i have a fantastic new set up that is working perfectly. Cant thank cityink enough, it just goes to show that buying quality kit really does pay dividends, i should say that i had tried two cheap kits from ebay only to destroy a brand new printer. Wont make that mistake again.
    lol the ebay ones will be from the same company in china (TOPCISS ) ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your right, the anoying thing is its not like me to buy cheap kit, I just took an average price and ordered them. It wasn't till later I noticed the twice the price one from cityink, got there in the end though. In my case it was buy cheap twice buy three times
    Anything I achieve I learnt on here for ten quid a year
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 59viper View Post
    I think your right, the anoying thing is its not like me to buy cheap kit, I just took an average price and ordered them. It wasn't till later I noticed the twice the price one from cityink, got there in the end though. In my case it was buy cheap twice buy three times
    lol you never know till you find out :). got there in the end at least youre protected by UK law this way though ;)