Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Silhouette Cameo
    By tiamaria in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 14-07-2015, 11:18 PM
  2. Silhouette Cameo - Vinyl Shifting
    By Justin in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 07:07 PM
  3. silhouette cameo
    By Craig in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:36 PM
  4. Silhouette Cameo
    By bigj2552 in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:08 PM
  5. Silhouette Cameo
    By gazza in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Silhouette Cameo Garment Vinyl on a roll

Hi all i was just wondering if anyone has found a supplier who sells rolls of garment vinyl for the silhouette cameo in rolls larger than 1.5M. Not sheets i want it in rolls say 3M or 4M or 5M, or is it better to buy 500mm wide rolls and cut them to size please silhouette cameo users? i have looked all day today on here and on google on mdp and the better know suppliers i can find etc but the cameo specific 330mm wide rolls they sell are only up to 1.5m in length surely its more cost effective to the buyer to be able to buy in larger length rolls?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://greenstikmaterials.co.uk offer silhouette width vinyl - 200mm & 300mm wide

Skye

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I had my sil I used to just buy the MDP Flex 500mm wide and cut it at between 300 and 330 wide.. 3 x half metre strips from a metre of htv.
    If Ive ordered for instance 10 metre red, 25 metre black It has always come on one roll although they do state that it might be split but its never happened with me :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers LittleBobbin im a newbbie and must of been having an off day mentally as when i looked again on MDP website i realized you can change the width and change the amount in meters or sheets you require.
    Call me Tim nice but dim lol. Newbie mistake i guess first time ordering but all sorted now just waiting for delivery of t shirts and vinyl now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do the rolls from mdp fit the cameo? Always thought you had to cut it yourself or am I being stupid :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vinylman i bought a few coloured vinyl sheets from MDP that are cameo size precut and also some white vinyl that is 500mm wide on a 2 meter roll so the white i will have to cut to fit the cameo but i worked out its better to buy on the 500mm roll and cut across at 330mm or 300mm to fit the cameo and you get more sheets per meter than ( cheaper ) than buying sheets. plus keep off cuts for smaller text designs or your branding etc.