Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Do you advertise?
    By paul 44 in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2016, 11:32 AM
  2. Business Rates for Home Based Business?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 11:28 PM
  3. online shop
    By Paul in forum Software
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 28-01-2012, 11:12 PM
  4. What kind of a business is your business
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 07:46 AM
  5. Wear your Brand Logo and Advertise - Embroidery
    By Stitch Up in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-01-2010, 10:32 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best place to advertise online business

Budget not very big for this to start with. Will be grateful for any advice where to start advertising for not a big money.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endless options. Some needs lots of work such as blogs to establish a presence or vlog as it seems to be these days. Adwords heavily targeted and Geolocated can be cost effective. Facebook........ the list is endless and all depends on your intended business model. I would suggest a lot more research though so you make sure you start off on the right foot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    defiantly start a Facebook page/group and get posting. add all your friends and join lots of local boot sale groups and classified groups. all this can be done for free but for a small amount you can pay Facebook to advertise a target audience of your choice.
    That's where I would start on a budget then work your way up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This kind of all depends on your budget, and I don't just mean financially, but also the amount of time you are able to invest in this. A blog will only help you if you have the time to write engaging content very regularly, as you need to stick to a regular posting schedule. It is a good and free way though to promote your business and expand on things that you can't outline in detail on your website itself. But, this is time-intensive and usually takes a while before you are building up a good readership base so that the blog generates traffic to your site and ideally conversion.

Of course the type of marketing that will get quick results is display marketing, explained quite well here. But display marketing is going to cost you. It's always a bit of a balancing act, do you invest the money in advertising that is actually going to pay off, and it so...when? I would still encourage you to invest the time into the free options, but looking into some display marketing (if your budget can afford it) is a good idea along with the non-paid options.

I would say the best and most cost effective options are utilizing social media to it's utmost advantage. Again though, this is time-intensive and requires a regular posting schedule, but it is a fantastic way to promote your business and build up a community around your brand. You are engaging directly with your consumer base, which opens up very many doors for sales and marketing strategies. You just have to use each medium correctly; you can't just post the same thing across all platforms.

In general, any type of marketing and promotional work that you are doing is going to require an intelligent plan or strategy and isn't something that will just start working over night. So, first make a plan and then see what your budget allows in order to put that plan in motion.

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Business cards, advert on the back of your jacket. Local facebook page, graphics on your car/van etc. Advert in paper shop window. Just get your name out, get some work that makes a profit repeat etc etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Facebook selling groups, but it's hard work keeping on top of it as your post soon gets pushed well down the listings and they may restrict you as to how many posts you can make on their site that day.