Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3D sublmation Machine Review
    By XpressDesigns in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:03 AM
  2. Mini Vac Machine & Film
    By socialgiraffe in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:52 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-12-2014, 11:03 PM
  4. Sunfly
    By uri in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by amitbisani View Post
    Hello Malkram
    Did you get to solve the corner problem?
    Hello, I will work on this when I get home end of month.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, how quickly does your supplier from Sunfly reply to you. Mine used to be close to instant, until one day I went and bought cases from another supplier who were much cheaper. She noticed my orders were a lot smaller and asked why the order was so small. I explained and she seemed to be rude from that point onwards )seriously why ask questions if you are not going to like the answer?). Also seems to reply after a few hours--> a few days, keeps using the going to a fair excuse on me. Even when I place orders which asked to be expressed takes about 1 whole week to send now, now contemplating on whether to buy machines from them or go to someone else for ease of mind...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By email you should have an answer within the same day, actually I talk to him almost only on Skype.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Malkram what is difference between film printed case and paper printed cases exept the corner issues ?? I only use papers but alway curious about these film ones .....I think flim methord is bit costly as well right ??..Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say there is no real difference, some sellers say film provides better quality, that is to verify. If you compare 2 prints (1 paper, 1 film), you may spot slight differences as for the colors because they are not pressed at the same temperature/time. And yes film method is costy, 50 A4 sheets price is $45 at Sunfly's, when you add to that payment (Western Union/bank transfer) fees, shipping fees and customs taxes, you can say it costs $2 or so per sheet. While 100 A4 paper sheets cost less than €20 here. But film saves you time and reduces defect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malkram which film suppliers are you getting from now then? Since Ivan's film could be the problem have you found an alternative?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm still using Ivan's (Sunfly's) film because you won't find any better one (this is doesn't crack), it has become a standard, other suppliers sell this film. But the lines is not a major issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing the info. Can you please share some pics of finished products that you made with this machine. And how does it compare to cases printed with paper in terms of cost and quality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well in terms of quality there is no big difference, should there be any. As for costs, film is way way more expensive than paper, but at least you can automate process and have perfect corners.

100 sheets of A4 paper (TruPix) cost €16 here, you can easily make 3 cases with 1 sheet -> €16/100/3 = €0.05/case
    50 pieces of A4 film (Sunfly, China) cost $45 + shipping + VAT/customs -> let's say total €60, with that you make 100 cases: €0.60/case

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx, malkram for the detailed explanation. I do not see a case then for investing in a film setup unless you have a case that is also at a different level in terms of quality to be able to offer a totally different premium range of cases. Do you agree?

Any idea which brands use the film systems and what price range they are selling the cases at?