Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3D sublmation Machine Review
    By XpressDesigns in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 05:03 AM
  2. Mini Vac Machine & Film
    By socialgiraffe in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:52 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-12-2014, 11:03 PM
  4. Sunfly
    By uri in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:00 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you manage to make paper cases with no defect (corners) and without spending too much time on taping then yes no need to use film.
    Quality mainly depends on ink in my opinion, some inks will give more vivid colors (I've heard J-Teck has terrific colors, I'm going to try it).
    There is no film brands like TruPix for paper for example, all I know is that the standard is Sunfly's film, they all sell this film and this is the only film I've found that is resistant to cracking. Cases made with film are not sold at a higher price than paper (when both are 3D cases).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks malkram for that detailed explanation. As you have explained if there is no opportunity to price it differently I wonder if films will stay for long!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes film will stay for long, and I think more and more people will start to use it, because there are more and more manufacturers/sellers of 3D film machines and it is becoming affordable. I think people don't use film because nowadays it's hard to find an affordable & reliable machine/seller.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to malkram For This Useful Post:

Curry (22-03-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Malkram, we have on this moment 2 paper ovens from sunfly/ Ivan and they are working great, a couple of days i contacted ivan and asked him about smaller film ovens. He told me that they have the a4 machine, like you have.
    how much power is this one using. I have now 220 volt and 18 Amp with startup.
    we have a lot of cases daily and this is working good with paper, but the new samsung S8 is difficult with photos at the corners, and because of this we would try the film machine.
    still happy after i think 1 year.

thank you for your reply
    Last edited by Gerrit1968; 13-05-2017 at 09:53 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, sorry I don't know for power, better ask Ivan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you able to automate the process with the film machine?

I do find the A4 Paper machine to be quite decent if you know how to do corners, however the spare parts is ridiculously expensive. For example $25 for the sealing tube ring, $15 for the silicon sheets and a small piece of metal 4 way pipe for the suction airflow $18 (but just ordered a few last week with a new person looking after me and its ($4 now) and I think I am suckered in some more because I ordered the clamshell machine for leather cases as well because their machine are just so dam reliable .... hopefully maintenance is not expensive as the other one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is how you automate the process, well it's not 100% automatic as it's not DTG (for this, you can buy a UV machine, but it can't print sides, and I don't know for quality and cost per case).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7l9k09bnl4...chine.mp4?dl=0