Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. delivery companies
    By bycandlelight27 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:14 AM
  2. DPD Delivery on Sundays!
    By edwardsmedia in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 04:09 PM
  3. Charging for delivery
    By Skye in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-04-2014, 04:09 PM
  4. Delivery from MDP
    By cardman in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 20-01-2012, 10:11 PM
  5. Delivery Costs
    By ilmf44 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's all about the delivery

I just wanted to big up three companies (all non sublimation) to highlight how delivery (and thus service) plays the most important part in repeat business as opposed to price.

1) We placed an order last night (at 19.55) for two additional shelves in our studio and they are out for delivery TODAY. They take orders up until 8pm apparently. http://www.nisbets.co.uk/
    2) We placed an order with eBuyer yesterday for more of the Canon Pro Luster Photo Paper we use and chose the cheapest delivery option (3-5 days). Well, UPS has just delivered it!
    3) We placed an order with an eBay supplier on Saturday afternoon for some boring staples worth £4 with free P&P. It arrived ON SUNDAY and actually came from Amazon warehouse. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bargainbobretailers/

Such amazing service means that even if we find certain products cheaper (this goes for sublimation products as well) then we will always weigh up the delivery and relationship with that supplier first.

I am sure you all do the same as well but wanted to praise such good service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to give credit to Xpres, i order the night before and have dropped off by 11am the next morning in Scotland which is rediculous! (DPD)

Last year when i lived out in New Zealand, I ordered two bicycle tyres from Wiggle in London and had them delivered to my doorstep in Auckland just 36 hours after ordering!