Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Xpres Natural polyester Tote bags - out of stock again!
    By JMugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-07-2016, 01:17 PM
  2. Big decision to make...
    By soulclaimed in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-02-2016, 12:05 AM
  3. Can someone make me a sparkle please
    By viccar in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-03-2014, 01:43 PM
  4. Suppliers postal charges - a fortune!
    By phoenixalpha in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 16-02-2012, 11:55 PM
  5. Can anyone make flags?
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-09-2010, 01:56 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If xpres had stock they could make a fortune!

I guess Xpres already make a fortune and it's not an issue for them.

I use them because their prices are always competitive on the items I want so no faffing around checking elsewhere. However over the last year the various items I have wanted have been out of stock, and it's been a common occurrence. I am now at the point where it could be time to build a relationship with a different supplier.

I wonder how much revenue they loose?

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to order some water bottles with straws at the beginning of July
    http://www.xpres.co.uk/p-8133-stainl...raw-600ml.aspx
    to be told they should be in within 3 weeks. I have checked every week since and still out of stock. Finally rang them on Monday to be told delivery is due..........................................OCTOB ER!!!!!!!.
    Luckily a certain person on here, he could not live further from us if he tried, had a some spare and has kindly posted them to me.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm sure it's always difficult for suppliers to judge future demand for certain items and it just takes one large order to mess us stock figures for the rest of us. We have also been delayed by Xpres a couple of times but what makes their customer service that Xtra bit better than others is that if you pay for goods at time of order they will ship out back ordered items as soon as they come into stock. This week for us was a good example when we ordered our weekly amount of keyrings and coasters on Tuesday but coasters were out of stock. Keyrings arrived Wednesday and coasters arrived today! Most other suppliers will just say you cannot order until in stock so you have to keep calling or checking web site. Ps: A number of suppliers buy from Xpres so that would deplete stock quickly as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alas it has become a common problem with xpres for me. I order when down to 4 weeks of stock, to find they will not have any for another 6 weeks, and on a particular item this actually became 3 months, now 3 months is a bit excessive as is July to October. I fully understand the problems of guessing what will be needed which is why I carry stock.
    So the answer for me is not to stock items which are only available from xpres...so then why order the other things from them that others hold?

Occasional mishaps are fine, and maybe it's coincidence that it's the items I want. Suffice to say another order has gone else where and I can't be the only one can I.

Anyway it's not the end of the world as we know it.....sure there is a song in there somewhere!

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xpres are out of 10oz mugs again until the 15th. Third time i've tried to get hold of them in the last month but have been out of stock.