Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Heat press
    By bespokevans in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-07-2015, 05:49 PM
  2. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM
  3. Has anyone used/seen this heat press before?
    By barryslip in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-04-2011, 06:39 PM
  4. Want a heat press!!!
    By justme in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 07:01 PM
  5. WHICH HEAT PRESS
    By Calypso Bay in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Anyone ever used a draw heat press?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz
    hi Miss Kaz, this time it is right.
    :lol: :lol:

Was just being curious, nothing in particular sprang to mind.

What's your ebay ID, if you don't mind me asking :D

:D

i have no Ebay ID now. you know in China, heavy things(like the heat transfer machine) do not sells good on ebay(overworld)?
    usually the samll things ,like jewelry?scarf?promoting gift sells good?
    heat transfer machine, heat transfer paper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JSR
    Quote Originally Posted by sinotransfer
    we are the factory , and if you want to know the price you can PM me or mail me.
    the english web is just to show the products only,different from Ebay. tell me the model NO, i can give you price. :)
    Why don't you have prices on your website?

If I'm looking for a product and I find a website without any prices, I move on and find another supplier that does have prices on their website.

I don't generally spend time emailing to find out what the prices are. The day isn't long enough.

thank you for your kindly advise.
    maybe i need to do a web with the price on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of the Chinese made presses are actually ok. Speaking as a qualified engineer most of the 'faults' found on them tend to be quite minor and easily resolved. It's usually silly things that tend to let them down, such as heat proof sleeving not up to the job on thermocouples (temperature sensor), oversized apertures that allow control panels to fall out when the machine is tilted (usually when in transit), lack of internal lubrication on adjustment mechanisms, welds not properly ground down, holes not 'deburred' and occasionally odd screws and bolts used to finish off the item.

The electronics usually tend to be quite robust, but as with everything else with electronics if they are going to fail, they will usually do so within the first hour of operation. That is usually down to failure of a component on the board, with transformers and voltage regulators being the prime culprits. That also applies to European and US built machines too and is not just restricted to presses, but covers a multitude of commercial and industrial equipment also.

The real downside to Chinese made presses apart from indifferent machine instructions, is lack of customer service and clear availability of spare parts. Whilst a burnt out element in flat presses usually means the press isn't worth repairing, things like thermocouples and silicon mats are all service items, as are electronic controllers. You really have to search around to source the correct components should you wish to repair a Chinese made press.

Importing directly from China can be quite costly, as you are paying freight charges that are never going to be as competitive as bringing a container full of machines in, and you are also going to have to pay import duties and vat when the item arrives in the country. The parcel company will not normally release the item to you till those payments are made. If your press is faulty, then apart from paying to ship it back and generating all the customs documentation, you also have the hassles of trying to recover all of the import duties and vat from the various government departments, which is easier said than done. :evil:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

even there is a saying-----you can't eat your cake and have it too
    but we are pursueing it all the time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sinotransfer
    even there is a saying-----you can't eat your cake and have it too
    but we are pursueing it all the time.
    There is no doubt that Chinese made presses are slowly getting better. 8-)