Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Smash Proof Boxes, Really???
    By Designandgift in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 06:48 AM
  2. Acetate and smash proof mug boxes.
    By galerion in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2014, 12:54 AM
  3. Subli Smash Proof Box
    By Lee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nujwaan View Post
    I'm not sure you're right about that...You piqued my curiousity about this as I go through these regularly and buy from Longforte at the moment. I've just added a bundle of 100 from Subliblanks and 100 from Longforte into my basket and I'm getting a very different result and I don't even have a discount code...Pictures attached of both baskets. Got a saving of £1.21 from Longforte...enough for a small KitKat nowadays! lol :)

Subliblanks (£34.80):

Longforte (£33.59):
    I'm afraid you're wrong my dear - and even though I prefer the longforte boxes (as they for me seem to have a more 'snug' fit, I really can't justify spending £40 on shipping.....

it is, quite frankly, rather poo!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @theTbird.

I have just tried the exact same order, applied the same postal code, Leicestershire as the county and UK in the address section and it comes out as Total £400.80, VAT content £66.80 and shipping is shown as -£6.00 which is normal.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On Longforte?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theTbird View Post
    On Longforte?!
    My apologies - I have completely miss read your comment. I looked at Subliblanks thinking that was more expensive for you. Do Longforte actually charge such high carriage rates on a £400 order?

Longforte
    Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your message.

Our site is built to charge by weight. Unfortunately it's not 'smart' enough yet to charge pallet rates based off postcodes which are much cheaper than couriers especially on larger orders. Where customers have overpaid we call them immediately and refund any additional postage or encourage large orders to call us as we can often offer a better unit price than what is on the site and also save on the shipping.

We don't offer free carriage as we operate on low margins however we always subsidise our pallet deliveries and since we don't make anything on the postage it's in our interests to keep the charge as low as possible.

Hope that helps but as always feel free to drop me or the team a line if you have any questions! :)

Kind regards,
    Jay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Longforte For This Useful Post:

Adrian B (25-10-2016)