Hello All - I am Bob - An old retired bloke who has enjoyed reading a lot on this forum and decided to have some fun making mugs. I haven't posted before as I have no knowledge to offer.
However should any MAC users be thinking of buying a Sawgrass SG400 - you should know that there are issues with the Creative Studio Print Manager when used with a MAC running on the El Capitan operating system. The Creative Studio design section works fine and it will print to the Sawgrass printer. The problem is with the Colour section of the CS print management software. On mine none of the controls, although they show their effects on the preview image, have any effect on the actual print. In addition touching any of the sliders causes the image to go off mirror and onto normal - this does effect the printer. One has to return to the first page and uncheck mirror and then recheck it to get the image to return to mirror. Sawgrass UK say that they are aware of the problems and they are working on it in America. I have had no issues with using it with Photoshop Elements 14 - although I have ordered an ICC profile from Paul which I am sure will improve the colours. Must say though that the printer has bee great and having had Epson printers with pigment inks in the past it is a joy to be able to leave the printer for days and not worry about printhead blockages.