Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Smash-proof mug boxes from Subli Blanks
    By anniecov in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 24-10-2016, 08:14 PM
  2. Smash Proof Boxes, Really???
    By Designandgift in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 06:48 AM
  3. Acetate and smash proof mug boxes.
    By galerion in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James990 View Post
    also he is complaining that it has arrived a day late, he only paid for second class postage, on the 12th at 18.10, my cut off is 14.00hrs, so under my eBay delivery terms, that is classed as 13th, I had until 14th to get it out, in fact I got it out on the 13th, he says he should have received it on the 15th, I have checked his address and no he does not live in cloud cuckoo land!
    I've had a few get funny about ebay estimated delivery times and they always quote the earliest date stated, like if it says "Estimated between Wed. 14 Dec. and Thu. 15 Dec" they will go with 14th and go on about how I'm the one making the claim that that is when it should get there using terms like promise. Also I've noticed that the Argos delivery always states the earliest date rather than the two dates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't start me on Argos, I have had nothing but problems with them. I spend most of my time answering questions about late delivery when Argo is used. I am seriously considering NOT having that service, especially for the items that will go through the letterbox, in the New Year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James990 View Post
    Just found pic of the first broken mug sent in the smash proof boxes, again the break is interesting.
    Looks like they made a pigs ear out of opening it (flaps top and bottom of pic) go try opening one so it it ends up like that, bet it fell out as they forced the box open.

As for argos I've had a couple complain about lateness, had one open a INR so I spoke to ebay CS team and they looked it up to find the customer had collected so closed the case.
    Last edited by galerion; 17-12-2016 at 07:21 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always used the smash proof postal boxes from Sublimetals. I have used these boxes to send mugs all around the world & quite a few as far as Australia & never had a breakage yet. I always put my mugs in a bubble wrap bag & then into the box as this does seem to give the mugs that bit more protection. It might seem a bit belts & braces to some of you but, better to be safe than sorry is what I think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some bubble wrap bags I used to use when I ran a stall selling the mugs at different events markets etc, might use them up and see if they make any difference.