Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ricoh aficio sg 2100n And mug press
    By Anth1981 in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2015, 11:42 AM
  2. ricoh aficio 3110 dn
    By tiamaria in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 12:08 PM
  3. Ricoh SG 2100N
    By EthanMcFenton in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 26-12-2014, 11:01 PM
  4. Ricoh Aficio SG 3110DNw bad quality photo on mug.
    By kishy69 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM
  5. Setup Aficio SG3110DN
    By SmokingGun in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-04-2014, 10:54 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh Aficio SG 2100n sublimation

Hi, can someone help please, my daughter has just bought the printer with sublimation inks, she is using corel draw 6, I know ICC profile has to be installed, but there are no instructions on how to install the ICC profile and no instructions on how to set it up in corel draw 6, can someone help please run me through the set up, the printer is installed, it's all working, just need to set the ICC profile for the printer and in corel draw 6, is there a video I can watch?

Thanks

Trev

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadtrev For This Useful Post:

gerrit.louw (17-10-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may be not what you want to hear but me personally would be brave, ditch the whole lot and buy a set up from a recognized supplier with full support. There are many posts on here, have a quick search, about the 2100 not being suitable for sublimation. If it is not a Gel ink that these printers require then you will not get very far.
    I know some people have had some success but I think the general consensus is they are more trouble than they are worth.

I believe that most ICC profiles need to be set up according to what paper, substrates and ink you going to use. If you ever change one of these you will require a new ICC profile.
    A fully supported start up deal from a main supplier will give you all of this with the Sawgrass Powerdriver.

I wish I could be of more help.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadtrev View Post
    Hi, can someone help please, my daughter has just bought the printer with sublimation inks, she is using corel draw 6, I know ICC profile has to be installed, but there are no instructions on how to install the ICC profile and no instructions on how to set it up in corel draw 6, can someone help please run me through the set up, the printer is installed, it's all working, just need to set the ICC profile for the printer and in corel draw 6, is there a video I can watch?

Thanks

Trev
    You could start with the link below which is for an older printer model (but one that was supported) or just Google 'Install ICC profile CorelDraw'.

http://sawgrassink.indigofiles.com/p...structions.pdf

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will work fine I will make you a profile and help you install it I have many clients using that machine no problems at all. If you have a profile ill send you a document to show you where to install it and how to setup corel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink bigbadtrev

Quote Originally Posted by mags1892 View Post
    It will work fine I will make you a profile and help you install it I have many clients using that machine no problems at all. If you have a profile ill send you a document to show you where to install it and how to setup corel.
    Thank you that would be great, we are using corel draw 6 64bit

Thanks

Trevor

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me your email address