Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. garment labels
    By calvinabc in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 02:12 PM
  2. Garment Aftercare
    By edwardsmedia in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:29 AM
  3. direct to garment
    By Dave271069 in forum Printers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:38 PM
  4. direct to garment
    By guarddog14 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-08-2013, 10:42 AM
  5. For Sale complete garment printing and sublimation kit for sale, press, stock, printers
    By ptholt in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-07-2013, 12:04 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for new garment press!!

Looking for new garment press as mugs have pretty much dried up for me...was considering going coralgraph as i cant afford to splash out. Used there presses before with good results...im using adkins mug press at mo but as said my mugs have seemed to stop so gonna try t shirts again maybe even swap press for press.
    any advice on presses guys

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adkins swing beta press does well, accurate, reliable durable and repairable! Very popular professional choice and available secondhand for around 500 in decent condition or less if you get lucky

Mark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Michael , just acquired 2 jarin heat presses with interchangeable plattens, not had time to test. If interested I will get more details, I'm based near Bolton btw..

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Save up and buy a good press like an Adkins. I have just had to put mine Adkins in for repair (it was my error), while it was being fixed TMT lent me a loan press. The loan machine is an Adkins Beta and is over 19 years old. It still presses like its only a week old and is a really solid machine, quality lasts and means you can concentrate on getting more business and not faffing on why something isn't pressing right.

Buy cheap and you buy twice as the saying goes.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    harder to find on the used market, but PressMechs are also very good - less well known so tend to go for less than Adkins, and often not advertised as PressMech as people don't seem to know who makes them when they sell them- do your research and get to know what they look like (distincitve design) so when they pop up you can pounce on one!
    Easily serviced if you're that way inclined, or PressMech can repair/service for you - not expensive, and quick turnaround.
    We prefer them over Adkins (And now have 4 because of this!) Two in daily use, and the other two for backup/spare, or for very busy periods around Christmas, when they are all in use churning out slates and coasters!