Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Hi newbie ready to quit already :(
    By pennz26 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 12:38 PM
  2. Keeping your platen clean
    By roobear in forum Hints & Tips
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 07:40 PM
  3. Book Keeping
    By SilentAlf in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-05-2013, 07:23 PM
  4. Jet tech inks
    By NASH in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 06:05 PM
  5. Keeping it cool
    By LazyCarrot in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I quit printing for now so keeping myself busy reviewing tech

Hi people I know this is not printing related but I've been on here a while and everyone's so helpful and ive put quite a bit of help in too so I thought I'd put this here. I quit printing recently due to not being able to spend much time printing since my little girl was born but had to feel creative in some way. In an attempt to do this I started reviewing budget tech on YouTube after the little on goes to bed. The only thing is I'm terrible at it so was wondering if you guys might take a look and give me some tips/suggestions and constructive criticism if you can it would be much appreciated, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG6...c3d3naZ6Emd2VQ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    i like it! No bullshit, just facts.
    Last edited by Paul; 27-09-2016 at 07:38 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just watched a couple and I thought they were fine. I hate videos that take 20 mins to say what could be said in 3 minutes! You seem at ease and speak clearly, works for me!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    informative vids but....keep them ALL in HD.....anything else nowadays people dont like tbh m8

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hd was the plan but there was an issue with my webcam not running correctly on usb 2 but my next videos will be with a canon 100d and better lighting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I use iphone 6s this days as its much better than my camcorder. Does the job and some cool apps are available.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched a couple and like has been said...not too long and no 'bs' which is good. My only criticism is the Cowin E7 review vocal delivery is too 'croaky' and in places made me want to switch off. The other reviews have better vocal clarity and are therefore more interesting to watch.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get yer 100d set up with a rode directional mic, and you good to go ;)
    i got the 700d canon here with a rode stereo mic attchached

great for outdoors catching ambient scenery noise, just ok for directional stuff, as in voice
    the long rode directional one is the one u need for reviews on YouTube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive just finished a review of a budget (19.99) shotgun mic its not bad for the price, video should be uploaded tomorrow all being well, id prefer something better but focusing on budget video and audio at the moment. In future i may record audio with my zoom h4 as ot should be better but not sure yet. Only thing is with the budget mics they require some or a lot of post processing such as eq and noise reduction. I dont know if you already use it but if yoy sont have an external monitor theres a great app for android called dslr controller and it connects to most canon cameras via usb and lets you use this as a monitor and control for the camera its pretty good if your recording yourself as you can attach your phone or tablet with a mount to your tripod or hotshoe. I attach a slider to the to my tripod now and mount everything on that as it has lots of holes and i have a few male to male connectors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by soulclaimed View Post
    Ive just finished a review of a budget (19.99) shotgun mic its not bad for the price, video should be uploaded tomorrow all being well, id prefer something better but focusing on budget video and audio at the moment. In future i may record audio with my zoom h4 as ot should be better but not sure yet. Only thing is with the budget mics they require some or a lot of post processing such as eq and noise reduction. I dont know if you already use it but if yoy sont have an external monitor theres a great app for android called dslr controller and it connects to most canon cameras via usb and lets you use this as a monitor and control for the camera its pretty good if your recording yourself as you can attach your phone or tablet with a mount to your tripod or hotshoe. I attach a slider to the to my tripod now and mount everything on that as it has lots of holes and i have a few male to male connectors.

na m8, the budget rode mics are not so good

i m mean this one >>
    https://www.prokit.com/rode-videomic...FdXNGwoddQkNQA

here the one i got >
    https://www.prokit.com/rode-stereo-videomic-pro/

my set up below ;) with various lens sizes for diff situations
    if you going outside for anything, get yourself the "dead cat", or in the case below, thats called a "dead kitten".
    kills wind noise by near 90%
    the "flower" on the end of the lens,help keep out any unwanted light seeping in to the sides of the lens....have larger ones here as well for diff situs ;)

Last edited by bigj2552; 24-10-2016 at 12:14 PM.