Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Best laser printer for laser transferes ?
    By logobear in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-03-2014, 10:28 AM
  2. What laser printer should I get.
    By harlequeen in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2013, 04:42 PM
  3. Laser Printer ?
    By Kahboose in forum Printers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:53 PM
  4. help laser printer
    By jennywren in forum Misc. Printing
    Last Post: 17-02-2012, 02:32 AM
  5. dye sub Laser printer
    By carneage in forum Printers
    Last Post: 24-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oki CT11WT Laser Printer

In mint condition, comes with a couple of of media (WOW 7.7 ), also couple of boxes that are used in the Oki printer white printer. Toners three quarters full of toners looking of offers £1.600. Can be demonstrated. Questions welcome.
    Also a magic touch press, Swing Head Manual Press - Deep Impact
    38 x 50cms - Press items up to 25mm thick looking for 800.00. Both can be seen working and in pristine condition

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed these tend to get sold with little use and no doubt there are various reasons, I Wonders why you selling? To help with viewing for anyone what is your
    Location other than South? How old is the printer and the press?
    Thanks, Mark
    Last edited by mr-gobby; 26-10-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About two years old. I'm in Plymouth and selling as I lost my son in June and trying to raise money for a headstone. Did forget to write when I posted the first time that if someone brought the pair of them then I will sell at 400 less the asking price. No offence but your post sounds a little sarcastic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a lot of competition down this end. So my main money comes for engraving and embroidery, so I selling the two things that I have not concentrated on, as the last two years have been quite busy with work and family illness. When I have used them they have been excellent products and did what it says on the box. Happy to answer any questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear of your loss. I just meant most 711WT's I'd seen come available usually mentioned they weren't getting the use they expected so was this why you were selling and hadn't intended this to sound sarcastic.
    Mark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first got it and finally mastered it, it was a busy machine. I have a gift shop that sells tigers to tanks and it ticks nicely over, we also as I said engrave and do engraving retail and wholesale, this year has been tough with my son and illness and I didn't offer the Oki service as my husband does the embroidery and to cut my workload down I gave him the work. So it my own fault it was a good earner but I didn't keep up the chasing of the customers that wanted it. I even sent them around the conner..Thanks, probable me feeling touchy and read it the wrong way

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open to reasonable offers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any where else I can put the 2 items for sale, I haven't got a eBay account and no idea how to use it, so looking for other places to try, any suggestions would be grateful accepted. Would I stand a better chance if I sold them together for £2000 or stand a better chance of selling them separate.Many thanks Jenny

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Jennywren

You could try www.theprintexchange.com which is run by Xpres.

Personally I would sell them separately and if someone wants both they will try and haggle with you anyway. You have set them at good prices so I would expect them to sell quite quickly if they had the right exposure.

With regards to Ebay, you are more than welcome to use my account to sell the items. Because of the nature of the item it is very likely that the buyer will pay cash on collection so you do not need to get involved in any sort of payment method (paypal etc). Having said that, there are many other people on here that are Ebay experts who will have a far better idea on how to sell this item and hopefully one of those will "step up" and offer the assistance you require.

Good luck in selling these items, I am absolutely gutted for you and hope that time will help you over your loss.

Kind regards

Simon
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socialgiraffe For This Useful Post:

jennywren (03-11-2016), Maidiniceland (17-11-2016), UK Printed Mugs (03-03-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jennywren

You could try www.preloved.co.uk

Regards
    Skye