Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. My First Canvas - is it ok ?
    By NikGrey in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 23-03-2014, 12:44 AM
  2. Canvas
    By Ronski53 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2013, 03:46 PM
  3. Canvas
    By R.Prints in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:06 PM
  4. Canvas help
    By theemmanewman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 26-04-2010, 08:30 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for a good canvas to be done

I'm looking to have a picture put on canvas. Is there anybody that does this. And if you do would it be better to send the photo and try and send a jpeg over in email. not sure if you can do a good image if its not in its original form. Thanks Jenny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Did you get this sorted? I can do it but didn't initially offer as I haven't sorted postage for canvases yet :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a pm and I'm going to go ahead, but the shop is very busy at the moment, I do quite a few hunting and shooting clubs and they order their stuff now ready for January. So it's full on now. I haven't had time to finalize the details, and I'm talking to the council about my lease, spent a good half hour on the phone talking to the man that's dealing with me, said I was a good tenant and didn't want to lose me, I've been with them 22yrs so I feel very hopeful and they offered me a couple of things like no rent increase and I have no rates to pay from january that saves me 100.00 a month. But the final details won't be dealt with Jan or Feb then I have three months after that to decide and give notice to stay or leave. I know I can save money on bills like electric and the card machine and internet but it takes up time and I have very little of at the moment what with Christmas order and January is one of my busiest time. I have a saying at the moment STICK IT ON MY LONG LIST. Thank you for asking Justin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jennywren For This Useful Post:

Justin (10-11-2016)