Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Dealing with stock control with an online store
    By ASLCreative in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 02:12 PM
  2. link manager
    By gavgav in forum Software
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 05:39 PM
  3. facebook store
    By bigj2552 in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19-03-2012, 12:26 PM
  4. average online store
    By bigj2552 in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 12:00 AM
  5. Opening store number 2 need equipment
    By Mattie in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

eMagic One Store Manager for Opencart

Anyone using this store manager for their Opencart site? I really like the look of it, downloaded the trial a couple of times over the past few years but never get around to buying it. Not particularly cheap but seems to work well.

Any decent alternatives?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Seems an expensive addition to what is essentially free shopping cart software Justin. This is the trouble with many 'free' softwares, you often have to install expensive add-ons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    It's not essential but can save a lot of time. OC has everything you need to do this within its Admin panel but this speeds it up considerably.

It's certainly possible to create and run a site foc but adding a few mods can be greatly beneficial and still so much cheaper. Most mods are sensibly priced, this is a standalone system and is at the high end price wise.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I did try Opencart once but never got round to going live with it. I've currently got an account with Ecwid, embedded in my own website on Vidahost, and really like it, but it's not free and you still have to pay for some apps if you wish to add features over and above what Ecwid offer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Store Manager for OpenCart is the multifunctional tool that allows to work offline with your OpenCart catalog, automatically update inventory, export/import products, work with customers, create and manage orders and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

The software includes lots of features, so you get multiple management possibilities with your one-time purchase for life-time license, instead of multiple modules you need to buy separately. Moreover, we often run different promotion campaigns, allowing customers to get the software for reduced price. If you need more info, feel free to ask.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure I emailed you asking not to self promote when your application was accepted?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Justin.

I did not mean to self-promote it. Since the question was about our product, just wanted to provide more info on it. I explained why it is priced higher than other modules and informed that price can be reduced from time to time because of the promos we have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If anyone else is interested in this they have $100 off today only, $90 tomorrow. Well worth the $118 or so. I used the trial whilst populating my new site and it works a treat. There's a lot you might never use in the software but stock updates are easier for a start.

I did email the owners after they joined in this conversation and self promoted but they failed to respond, offered a full review etc. but fell on deaf ears. Anyhow, not going to cut my nose off to spite my face, just bought today :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If anyone else is interested in this they have $100 off today only, $90 tomorrow. Well worth the $118 or so. I used the trial whilst populating my new site and it works a treat. There's a lot you might never use in the software but stock updates are easier for a start.

I did email the owners after they joined in this conversation and self promoted but they failed to respond, offered a full review etc. but fell on deaf ears. Anyhow, not going to cut my nose off to spite my face, just bought today :-)
    justin....
    i have let my site go offline for 4 months,as was to busy with amazon, but want to get it back up again this month.....but have so many products now listed on amazon, it could only be done with excel speadsheet....
    does this software allow upload to opencart site via excel sheet ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I believe so but will double check tomorrow.