Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 10:36 AM
  2. Received my ink and boy am i happy
    By chris_hosk in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-11-2012, 12:25 PM
  3. happy brthday Ian!
    By Paul in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:38 PM
  4. Happy Chistmas .... !
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-12-2010, 11:49 PM
  5. Copyright? I don't give a damn :)
    By Stitch Up in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-03-2010, 01:15 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn this forum - I'm not happy!

BEFORE ANYONE STARTS - THIS ISN'T WHAT IT SEEMS!

Here I am, with a shop opening up in a few days and I have got lots and lots to do, from ordering stuff online to printing and pressing some 'example' stuff for the shop window - did I mention I had a lot to do.

So anyway, the missis is on her 'patrols' right now and has gone into the kitchen, she thinks that 'I thinks' she's busy ........... I know she's just got the latest edition of O.K out so she's not that busy is she!

Anyway, every time my iphone beeps to tell me I have an e-mail I have a look and it's an automatic response from a thread that I've posted to on DSF .................. so (as you do) I stop what I'm doing and have a quick look. The missis sees me and says 'I thought you were busy!'.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this place is GREAT. There's some valuable information and experience on here that I love reading about.

CREDIT TO EVERYONE (including, and most importantly Justin, who without him - I would probably be ready to open tomorrow - DAMN YOU JUSTIN ;-))

Adam

P.S - She's back from her warpath and is talking about the beckhams ........... told you she was reading O.K - oh and now she's talking about putting on Jeremy Kyle from earlier!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!
    (contact Admin for more details)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Re: Damn this forum - I'm not happy!

LOL :P I am happy with you mate :) I may pop in to your shop one day and have a look :) ooo... and a cupa too :)

ooops... sorry I think I make your Iphone blip again lol :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blip Blip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thats sooo funny Adam. Good luck with the opening.¬!
    Won't reply to another of your threads as I wouldnt want you to get your legs smacked.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Damn you too Adam, damn everyone, myself included :lol: I used to have a life you know....actually that's not really true :cry:
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!