Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 23-04-2013, 09:19 AM
  2. i hate internet explorer
    By smitch6 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:36 PM
  3. I'd hate to be in their shoes if they got caught.....
    By DS Designs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 12:23 PM
  4. i hate parcel farce
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:15 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 14-02-2011, 07:56 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parts of your job you love and hate.

I am weeding window etch vinyl this morning and it has prompted me to take five minutes away from the bench to ask this question.

Which parts of your job do you love and which parts do you hate doing?

Most of all I love designing and vectorising. I could do that all day every day and never get bored with it.

I hate weeding and applying graphics on site like I have to do today. We have some windows that need etch vinyl applying to and there are so many things that can go wrong which may mean a trip back to the workshop for replacement graphics.

I'm sure once I started on sublimation there will be a whole new list of things to love and hate.

Sorry, just needed to get away from the weeding for a few minutes

Paul

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skarekrow For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (01-12-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I hate it when everything is hunky-dory .................... 'cos I just know there's a freight train about to hit the buffers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what window etch do you use ?? I only ask as i will now only ever use Dry Apply etch, far more forgiving, just done a lovely little doggy parlour with it
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hate it when everything is hunky-dory .................... 'cos I just know there's a freight train about to hit the buffers!
    Yep :-)

I hate the fact that, like most, I work for myself. Hence I have 400+ mugs to print today (Sunday) to make sure I keep on top of orders. Why can't it be a 9 to 5?
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just finished packing up the last of the ebay for the weekend (so far) to have a sitdown, as have been cutting 2 shop front sets of signage for next week, along with their clothing - hairdressers, and dog groomers, 10 polo shirts for a pub, last minute hoodies for a bike club, and everytime i think i have crossed one off, another 2 seem to add on - but yes its still lovely to work for myself, at least the only excel files i have to work on are of my own making, and I never ever dread Monday mornings
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't really hate any of it just wished I had bought different equipment, simple things like an a3 printer rather that an a4. I could have made my life so much easier. Will probably have to do stuff later, have 3300 whistle barrels to print.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love what what I do. Yes there are times when I feel like pulling my hair out but all I have to do is look back to how I felt in my "JOB" compared to working for myself.
    Makes me smile every time :)

I see my wife and daughter more, I'm less tired, and far less grumpy.

I sometimes find it hard to understand how anyone could really be happy working for somebody else.

- Premium Photo Gifts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucase Ltd View Post
    I love what what I do. Yes there are times when I feel like pulling my hair out but all I have to do is look back to how I felt in my "JOB" compared to working for myself.
    Makes me smile every time :)

I see my wife and daughter more, I'm less tired, and far less grumpy.

I sometimes find it hard to understand how anyone could really be happy working for somebody else.

People are conditioned to fit into little boxes from birth. Most people couldn't contemplate not working for someone else because that cannot take responsibility for their own lives. They believe they have job security.

Paul