Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. evening all :)
    By apexhitter in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 01:58 AM
  2. eBay's new Late delivery rate
    By galerion in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 07:01 AM
  3. evening all
    By malfunction in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 03:32 PM
  4. Late Christmas present for EVERYBODY!
    By Paul in forum Software
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 17-02-2013, 01:32 PM
  5. late orders, slow suppliers.
    By plugy in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i,m having breather in between runs here ;(
    for some reason this yr, i cant keep enough unisub coasters i stock....got 680 in, and they gone in 4/5 days !! rinse/repeat next week !!..and it still going UP
    never seen it this busy with coasters...never..not complaining, just kinda shocked lol

had to shut on amazon for 1 day, (today) to catch up and get fresh stock in tomorrow.

on subject of unisub coasters >>>
    anyone else getting a lot of waste ones ?
    done a run last night of 244 and got around 24 that were not usable

either had little white spots ( on red keep calm coasters i,m stuffed there ) or some didnt fully cover colour right and ..other wee things as well.

no matter how careful we are here - closed all windows and stop all fans while we prep the coasters, to try stop any dust flying around, even tried white bloody gloves at one point in case it was micro bits of skin or something that was causing the tiny specks on coasters...nope, still always get some wasted in a box..always.
    never had a full box of unisub that ALL printed perfectly..never
    all our coasters are stored in where the heating boiler is lol - its saves any more wasted ones due to condensation and wood saturation ;)

is it just us here or what ?

and good afternoon to the oldies/regulars on here...i,m not on that often now, busy with other things as well....hope you all doing well this yr friends
    Last edited by bigj2552; 05-12-2016 at 03:31 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not alone mate... The amount of duds I have had to throw out over the last month is alarming! Tiny pinholes, condensated sticky coasters that need a spray and a cloth.

My biggest nightmare are black and dark blue colours, lighter art no problem at all. Lots of dust coming from the boxes, I think the coasters are being carved by a chainsaw

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technick View Post
    You are not alone mate... The amount of duds I have had to throw out over the last month is alarming! Tiny pinholes, condensated sticky coasters that need a spray and a cloth.

My biggest nightmare are black and dark blue colours, lighter art no problem at all. Lots of dust coming from the boxes, I think the coasters are being carved by a chainsaw

think how i feel then - 90% coaster sales are the deep keep calm red colour the smallest wee white speck,it stands out like hell, and it binned

stick yer boxes in your cupboard where you have your home boiler = heat = no more condensation on the coasters - keeps em bone dry, thats if you work from home that is

and i have bought coasters from 2 of the biggest sellers, and both were same...so not supplier related tbh...more quality control at factory side, and environmental eliminates at plays here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.