So i'm pretty new to all this having only done a couple of small runs with dark 100% cotton tshirts and vinyl which have turned out well, but wanting to try different things i've bought some white tshirts to make myself some 1 off designs before trying to sell anything to the general public (self-confessed tshirt addict lol).

Using MDP i bought in some FOTL Super Premium tees and some Russel 65/35 poly/cotton blends to try out different types of vinyl and my sublimation printer.

What i'm noticing is that the press area has a slight yellowing discolouration after pressing, this happens when i'm using either process.

I have been using the manufacturers guidelines for temp and time, and i'm assuming if it's happening with the lower temp/time setting with the vinyl process it's something other than the press not being accurately heated?

I've used the search and found another person with the problem but that was with dye sub and used tees so i'm a bit stumped.

Could the teflon sheet be transferring it's colour (teflon sheet also from MDP)? Am i using too much pressure?

Hopefully someone a bit more experienced has some input on this :)

Press i'm using:

UK Press HP3805B

Thanks in advance,

Chris