Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "can you please let me know why i have not received my item" certainly madam, you placed the order on 5.10pm on the 22nd of December and used our standard 2nd class postage - We took it to the post office at 5.30pm, just catching the postman as he was emptying the mailbox, we explained to him that this letter has to reach Mrs XXX of XXX by Christmas day, and he said some words, which we took to be magic, and placed the letter in his sack along with 100's of others. The item then gets taken by van to a rather large warehouse in Northampton, where it is sorted, along with millions of other letters, the ones with the big red stamps are sorted quicker than yours with the big blue stamp (that's what the extra charge is for) However if you look to the far corner of the very big building you can see the "special delivery items" being scanned and treated in a much quicker way as they have to reach their destination by 1pm the following day, right up to Christmas Eve.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs maggot For This Useful Post:

Maidiniceland (31-12-2016)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    "can you please let me know why i have not received my item" certainly madam, you placed the order on 5.10pm on the 22nd of December and used our standard 2nd class postage - We took it to the post office at 5.30pm, just catching the postman as he was emptying the mailbox, we explained to him that this letter has to reach Mrs XXX of XXX by Christmas day, and he said some words, which we took to be magic, and placed the letter in his sack along with 100's of others. The item then gets taken by van to a rather large warehouse in Northampton, where it is sorted, along with millions of other letters, the ones with the big red stamps are sorted quicker than yours with the big blue stamp (that's what the extra charge is for) However if you look to the far corner of the very big building you can see the "special delivery items" being scanned and treated in a much quicker way as they have to reach their destination by 1pm the following day, right up to Christmas Eve.

Lol...good explanation. ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today's gripe. MyHermes. Yet again. Suppliers who still them. Still waiting on delivery to us. Meant to come Wednesday. Grrrrr