Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same gripe about post office mail bags. The only way I got some in the end was to make a formal complaint. You would think that an organisation like that would have better arrangements for the bags this time of the year. I was told to use black bin bags, hum, due to them not providing the sacks I had been using black bin liners anyway!!

My other gripe is when a customer orders an item on eBay to be collected at Argos. The number of complaints I am getting asking where is my item, and every one i have checked has gone via Argos! I am seriously considering not providing that facility.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd stay clear of Argos at Christmas. I remember waiting for an hour in Argos waiting for some idiot to pick up my purchase. I grabbed a guy and told him, my parcel is probably the one you all picked up and set back down three times each.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian66 View Post
    I buy the heart shape and rectangular keyrings from Coragraph. They come in black boxes with no stickers at all. My gripe by the way, is customers who purchase personalised products and fail to tell you what they want printed. I have 4 eBay purchasers who bought and despite several emails to each of them, I have had no response. I got so fed up with seeing the orders awaiting dispatch I cancelled them last night and refunded them. What's the betting that 3 days before Christmas I will get the 'where's my order email! Grrrrrrr!

try selling personalised stuff on amazon....bloody nightmare trying to get punters to actually give you what they want on there "personalsied" product they just bought.

some didnt even come back to us at all.....our metrics took hammering to the point we nearly got kicked off amazon last yr - not our fault, just amount or refunds because of punters with no contact
    hence why we ditched selling all personalised products last yr on both selling platforms = cant be assed with the hassle for little return

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    Use your own boxes from tiny box company, problem solved.

My gripes:

Royal Mail not sending me mail bags to post Christmas orders.

Royal Mail not collecting my mail.
    Nothing like a rant to .fix a problem. I've got two postmen turning up every day and offered dozens of extra bags! "I've got too many mate."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send some my way. Still having problems getting the sack!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cocking something up that is my fault and avoidable....grrrr. In this case packing mugs too warm and 35 out of 72 bled. Bugger!

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh no! We even did that to a couple yesterday but 35 is very sad for you. Make yourself a coffee, take a deep breath and plod on without reflecting back!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Oh no! We even did that to a couple yesterday but 35 is very sad for you. Make yourself a coffee, take a deep breath and plod on without reflecting back!
    to hell with the coffee..thats the wine bottle out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get up on Monday morning ready to finish processing the Weekend's orders, to find no internet or phone. Took two days for Openreach to fix it. Thank Goodness we did a large percentage of it on Sunday!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James990 View Post
    I have the same gripe about post office mail bags. The only way I got some in the end was to make a formal complaint. You would think that an organisation like that would have better arrangements for the bags this time of the year. I was told to use black bin bags, hum, due to them not providing the sacks I had been using black bin liners anyway!!

My other gripe is when a customer orders an item on eBay to be collected at Argos. The number of complaints I am getting asking where is my item, and every one i have checked has gone via Argos! I am seriously considering not providing that facility.
    If you have a sorting /collection office near by you can pick some bags...I am also waiting over a month for them to deliver already done 2 orders but seems they don't care. ..but luckily there is a collection office near to me ...