Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Trade Shows
    By kermit in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 12:27 PM
  2. Trade so far....
    By gstk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:38 PM
  3. trade shows
    By colglyn in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-03-2012, 02:25 PM
  4. Any trade shows?
    By sarahjayne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 25-09-2011, 01:56 PM
  5. Christmas Trade
    By AJLA in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're now closed for Christmas and New Year and won't be open until 9th January, moving website to a new system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three weeks Xmas holiday, must be hard up, Sublimation Trade are taking five!

Meanwhile, regular customers can find what they need elsewhere I suppose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifax View Post
    Three weeks Xmas holiday, must be hard up, Sublimation Trade are taking five!

Meanwhile, regular customers can find what they need elsewhere I suppose.
    I initially thought similarly, but then thought that there must be very few sales for the wholesalers for the next couple of weeks, with the likes of us lot taking on few new orders from here on in, and having already sorted stock for work in progress.

It's not something I would do as I hate being idle, but I guess it's understandable to a degree.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're actually still waiting for an order through them since the start of December. Still stated as 'prossesing' so maybe they got super busy with orders at the start of month. 2-3 day time scale has turned into 15-20. Doubt it will be dispatched before now. We luckily had ordered from another supplier last week to have stock in. ClosinG midweek so lucky we didn't need the stock from Subli Blanks that much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbleimages View Post
    We're actually still waiting for an order through them since the start of December. Still stated as 'prossesing' so maybe they got super busy with orders at the start of month. 2-3 day time scale has turned into 15-20. Doubt it will be dispatched before now. We luckily had ordered from another supplier last week to have stock in. ClosinG midweek so lucky we didn't need the stock from Subli Blanks that much.
    Well, if you've had no update other than that it's shoddy. I'd not be using a supplier after they left me hanging, particularly if they then take an extended break. Good job that you covered yourself elsewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subliblanks are currently dropshipping blanks and hardware out on behalf of other sublimation suppliers, all of course who are taking priority over their own customers like us.

I recently received a consignent dropshipped from Subliblanks via another supplier (who at the time I had no idea were working alongside each other) BEFORE a direct order from Subliblanks was even acknowledged... Both placed at the same time.

2-3 day dispatch is embarrasing... bring in additional warehouse support to get orders out on time. I can ring up Xpres at 455pm and have delivered by 1030am next day at the other side of country.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technick View Post
    Subliblanks are currently dropshipping blanks and hardware out on behalf of other sublimation suppliers, all of course who are taking priority over their own customers like us.

I recently received a consignent dropshipped from Subliblanks via another supplier (who at the time I had no idea were working alongside each other) BEFORE a direct order from Subliblanks was even acknowledged... Both placed at the same time.

2-3 day dispatch is embarrasing... bring in additional warehouse support to get orders out on time. I can ring up Xpres at 455pm and have delivered by 1030am next day at the other side of country.
    Who are they dropshipping to, Technick?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't mention their name on here as they have been a great help over the last couple of months, much more so than Subliblanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technick View Post
    I won't mention their name on here as they have been a great help over the last couple of months, much more so than Subliblanks.
    I've pm'd you Technick.