Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ebay and photo's attached to ebay messages
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 09:13 PM
  2. buyers remorse kicking in...
    By soulclaimed in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22-11-2013, 05:55 PM
  3. ebay .....
    By jennywren in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 02:03 PM
  4. ebay again
    By smitch6 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31-03-2011, 04:45 PM
  5. ebay ink
    By rossikey in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eBay Doggy buyers ....

My blocked bidder list is over 200 now ...I cannot believe these ppl ....Guys never give a Free product always ask them to return back the so called faulty one to get a refund and not even 1/4 going contact you any more ....Lol....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Doggy buyers? ;-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes indeed. We sell a few personalised products and indeed learnt quickly to ask for a product to be sent back before refund or replacement given. Cuts majority of fake moaners down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We always ask for photos of supposed broken or damaged items before sending out a replacement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a common problem then, people pretending that products are faulty?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likewise we ask for a photograph.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brightday83 View Post
    Is this a common problem then, people pretending that products are faulty?
    On eBay, yes, unfortunately, along with the chancers that claim to have never received their delivery.

EBay are notorious for sucking up to buyers and give little, or no, support to sellers, so it's up to the seller to cover their backside any way they can.

For a seller, the eBay 'blocked list' is your only friend.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes ...item not received is something you have no chance ..but sending another .we make sure the second one send by sing for ...some ppl are so nasty .one customer was saying there was one picture faded (rest is fine ) so she need a refund (luckily we sent it sing for by ,experience we had a little clue she was going for a not received case lol). We said so no problem please return it back we will even refund the postage .she comeback saying no I can't send it back I need a refund otherwise I'll go to open a case and a negative feedback. ...this is the second person like that in a week .....but we give no chance and never refund until we get the product back ...if we feel like a genuine customer we ask them to upload a picture ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they claim to want a refund or they will leave negative feedback (especially if they wont return the item) contact ebay Customer Support immediately and they will be on your side in a heartbeat as they are breaking the law - obtaining goods and/or monies by threat or deception I remember the ebay CS person saying to me when I had a similar issue. Always get all the messages through ebay messages though as its the only way ebay will take conversations as proof. First time it goes to email - its on your own shoulders as ebay wont take anything via email as proof.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ebay is full of scammers, been done twice in two weeks,
    First one, I sent a set of gel badges out, I have done well over 200 sets for this model so I know the fit is perfect but he said he had a problem, asked for picture so he sent one, it looked fine so I replied and he told me that was the wrong picture and he had deleted the others!
    So I asked for him to return and I would refund if they were unused knowing that he had fitted them all. He opened a case with paypal and told me as soon as he gave them the tracking number he would get his refund, Walked in a few days after to find a package which should of been signed for but the postman just pushed it through when I opened it the package was empty so in his eyes he keeps the gels and return an empty package and gets his ££ back!!!! At the moment the tracking is still saying processing so he's not had a refund but I'm sure paypal will send it back soon!

The other scam (which I have read about before) is they use the argos pickup option, I sent some gel trims out and the address was there local argos, a week later get a message saying he had opened a case as he hasn't received his item, I went into the order details and it said on screen it was waiting for collection etc.. tracking said it had been signed for, before I could do anything I got another message saying ebay has closed the case (this took less than 30 mins) after looking at my account history they will take no action other than to take the hold of my ££ and refund the buyer so I still got paid but he got his ££ back and no doubt went and collected the item later that day....
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. He who laughs last thinks slowest!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.