Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ebay and photo's attached to ebay messages
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-11-2015, 08:13 PM
  2. buyers remorse kicking in...
    By soulclaimed in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22-11-2013, 04:55 PM
  3. ebay .....
    By jennywren in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 01:03 PM
  4. ebay again
    By smitch6 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31-03-2011, 03:45 PM
  5. ebay ink
    By rossikey in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    Ravi, if you are a business seller you can claim back the cost of postage, and the trade cost of the item, which RM need to see proof of, the best thing i can think of for mugs is to give them a trade price you charge other customers for, so you can claim for the cost of the mug plus the cost of time/material/packaging of the item. if you sell for £6.99 you cannot claim £6.99 unless you are a private seller.
    Hi Mrs Maggot. Yes I have business account with them and use ppi 1st class large mainly so no individual proof of postage ..so not sure how to claim...so we cannot claim the retail price we selling them ??. Try to find out after this Xmas rush ..thanks for replying. ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe the amount of ppl saying item not recived. .it's so frustrating ...we only post 1st class only not sing for ..normally deliver in a day....we sent some 1st class sign for and it seems to take 3-4 days to deliver and so annoying. We pay for 1st class and getting a 3rd class service from Royal mail .....it's a real pain don't know who to trust ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    Can we really claim the money back from Royal mail for these lost item cases ??..
    If you want to claim the full amount that was paid to you fill in the blanks and send them this instead of the material costs.

Dear Sir / Madam

Please find enclosed a online claim confirmation page for items lost whilst in the care of Royal Mail.

The item/s lost were __________, sent to my customer together in one package via _________
    Mail.

These _____ are handmade by me. As such, the price I sell them for is their wholesale price – i.e. the lowest I can afford to sell at. This wholesale price breaks down into two components – the raw materials used and my labour costs in making them. Both of which are indeed true costs of their manufacture. (I do not feel it appropriate to disclose further how those costs break down, since that is personal information beyond the scope of your enquiry.)

So the price shown on the enclosed invoice is indeed the
    actual cost price for these items. I have signed this letter below as testimony to this statement.

I wish to claim back the full invoice amount against this loss, as is my entitlement under the terms and conditions of
    ______________ postage.

The amount I wish to claim is £______ which covers my loss for the missing items plus actual postage & packaging paid. Payment needs to be made out to ______________ . I enclose my certificate of posting, online claim confirmation page, evidence of value for the _______ lost, ebay invoice for the sale and paypal statement. I trust this is all you will need to complete your enquiry promptly. However if you have any other queries relating to this matter, please contact me.

With Best Regards,
    This has worked for me and others in the past, they don't like it and sent me a letter having a grumble along with my check .
    Last edited by galerion; 15-12-2016 at 06:50 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to galerion For This Useful Post:

JMugs (16-12-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for putting that up on the site
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by galerion View Post
    If you want to claim the full amount that was paid to you fill in the blanks and send them this instead of the material costs.

This has worked for me and others in the past, they don't like it and sent me a letter having a grumble along with my check .
    Thanks. .that's very nice of you to share it ...I'll do that cos it's too many items nor to be ignored .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure I've posted it on here before, I found it online last year being shared by a etsy seller.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I can't believe the amount of ppl saying item not recived. .it's so frustrating ...we only post 1st class only not sing for ..normally deliver in a day....we sent some 1st class sign for and it seems to take 3-4 days to deliver and so annoying. We pay for 1st class and getting a 3rd class service from Royal mail .....it's a real pain don't know who to trust ..

Yep, it is happened to us in the past week, too. We always use first class on all items, but 1st class through PPI has sometimes taken up to 5-6 days this festive period, with many a customer complaint.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As of last year, the policy is within 10 working days before it is considered late.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yeah, crazy time of year, all the rules go out the window. It'll probably be even worse next week, that's why we are marking ourselves as 'Seller Away' on ebay from this weekend. Can't be arsed with all the hassle in the last few days up to Christmas with everyone wanting stuff yesterday.