Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: Hi Everyone

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hi Everyone

Hello!

I found this forum in my quest for information about printing cell phone cases.

I recently set up an Etsy store featuring my photography and designs, where I sell a variety of items. Right now, I'm having another company print and ship each cell phone case I sell, and it's quite costly, which forces my prices up. I firmly believe that if I can lower my costs, I will sell more cases. They get a lot of views and favorites, but the purchase rate is low, which I think is caused by the price, as it's higher than most others on Etsy.

I'd also like to begin attending events that are focused on my niche - horses - and be able to sell there, which is really only possible if I can print myself.

At some point, I may begin printing my own mugs, but for now I have a local guy who does a good job at a great price, so I'm not ready to rock that boat yet!

I'm in the US, and while I plan to order the bulk of my supplies (once I've figured out what to get!) from overseas, I'd love to have one or two reliable US suppliers where I can get things in a pinch.

Thanks!
    Anna

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Anna and welcome to the forum. I think your route via outsourcing is very sensible, sometimes this is the easiest and quickest route and will allow you time to learn and setup for yourself :-)

Good luck!

Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    hi Anna,
    Welcome on forum!

Lowering your prices can be your friend but it also can be your huge enemy!
    If you in niche business than keep your prices not to high but defo not on the lowest level. people will buy them and value them more if you know what I mean?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Learned from my market trading days, many years ago: Always start with a high price which you can lower as needs be. It looks bad if you start too low and have to increase prices later.