Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Christmas
    By Craig in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-12-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. Merry Christmas to Everyone!
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-12-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. Merry Christmas
    By AJLA in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-01-2012, 12:42 PM
  4. Christmas Greetings
    By bms in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 08:06 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And breathe....Christmas rush over.

Woke up this morning to that drop in orders which means time to breathe as the Christmas orders are all but finished. Interesting in that all avenues of sales have been up EXCEPT Ebay which has been down. Not complaining as overall sales are up and Ebay is the lowest profit.

Now comes the bit where I spend a lot of time trying to reconcile the accounts, inspite of my best attempts to keep them correct as I go.

Hope you have all had a good run, and will be enjoying some down time over the festive period.

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had someone ask if they have to pay £6.50 for a guaranteed next day delivery on an item - as it's Christmas and they forgot to order it in time, as long as they get it for Saturday then that is fine by them !!

know just what you mean with the reconciling of accounts.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phew, done and dusted here too! Network went down as we were printing off the last 6 orders, managed to get it back up after a fairly decent Basil Fawlty impression lasting an hour and made the post office with 15 minutes to spare! I'm now refusing to leave the house for anything other than walking the dog to the beach, until new year.

Hope you all manage a major chill out over the holidays.

Ditto with the accounts, mine go back to October

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just managing the "where's my item" emails from overseas buyers. All bills paid and allocated for. The Royal Mail is bill is nasty and wiped out my impressive looking bank balance!! Think it was worth the stress?? Now deciding whether to fly through a gale force storm back home for Christmas. Beer time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yesterday friday was great at retail, - over £1000 all in £10 to £20 jobs so shed loads of 1 offs ...... today Newcastle city center is really quiet, - perfect day to go shopping!
    Is it time to start on brandy coffee?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK