Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Business Rates for Home Based Business?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-02-2015, 10:28 PM
  2. Facebook Page - Choosing a Cover
    By Justin in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 24-02-2013, 01:53 PM
  3. DSF Facebook Page
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-12-2012, 08:09 PM
  4. Facebook business account .
    By Earl Smith in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:27 PM
  5. facebook landing page
    By Mattie in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Facebook business page feedback

Hi all,

I am looking for some feedback on my Facebook business page, any feedback hints tips ect would be much welcomed.

http://www.facebook.com/readingprint/

Thank you
    Damian
    Using Ricoh Aficio A4 sublimation printer, Epson 1500w A3 sublimation printer, Xpres heat press, ST3042 3D sublimation machine
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you want the page to do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy View Post
    What do you want the page to do?
    Hiya froggy,

Im ĺooking for it to promote my business, showcase what i do sell from it and to pass on information to my customers

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    Using Ricoh Aficio A4 sublimation printer, Epson 1500w A3 sublimation printer, Xpres heat press, ST3042 3D sublimation machine
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says "I'm happy to flout the law" if you ask me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by galerion View Post
    It says "I'm happy to flout the law" if you ask me.
    Hi there galerion

That is definitely not what i want it to do. The images were pu on by my website developer, i will take them down after Christmas. Any other advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I too think you are VERY vunerable with all that copywrite material on there.....it uis no excuse to say your designer put it up, - and there will always be a digital footprint, - you cannot properly ever take anything down !
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The above comment aside. Your page lacks focus, its just another facebook page that doesnt do anything particularly well. There is no "call to action" no interaction with your target customer. There isnt much in the way of brand identity either.

Facebook pages are a pain in the **se unless you spend time developing them. I think for any young company the main reason for doing anything is to gain more sales.

I dont personally care if anyone recognises my company name or not, I just want sales. Most people dont buy because of who you are, they buy because you have something that they want to buy. There isnt really any Brand awareness in the sublimation business to speak of. Ask your customers who makes the best sublimation mug etc etc.

I would re evaluate what I wanted the page to do, and focus on achieving that. Its always better to do one thing really well IMO.

I dont know where your sales come from, but I think you may struggle if you rely on facebook and your website.

I hope you take my comments in the spirit they were intended, good luck for the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by froggy View Post
    The above comment aside. Your page lacks focus, its just another facebook page that doesnt do anything particularly well. There is no "call to action" no interaction with your target customer. There isnt much in the way of brand identity either.

Facebook pages are a pain in the **se unless you spend time developing them. I think for any young company the main reason for doing anything is to gain more sales.

I dont personally care if anyone recognises my company name or not, I just want sales. Most people dont buy because of who you are, they buy because you have something that they want to buy. There isnt really any Brand awareness in the sublimation business to speak of. Ask your customers who makes the best sublimation mug etc etc.

I would re evaluate what I wanted the page to do, and focus on achieving that. Its always better to do one thing really well IMO.

I dont know where your sales come from, but I think you may struggle if you rely on facebook and your website.

I hope you take my comments in the spirit they were intended, good luck for the future.
    Thank you froggy i will be having a good look at it after Christmas, do you know of anyone that could design my Facebook business page? Or any good ones to have a look at and get some ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using facebook as a tool for gaining sales from your website is a whole skill set in itself. The design aspect , although important, means nothing unless you understand the mechanics of online selling (through website sales) .

IMO you need to do some reading before you commit any more money to your online presence. Look at facebook marketeers such as Jon Loomer, there is lots of good advice out there Google is your friend.

But if thats the way you think your business should go to bring in sales it requires a high level of commitment to achieve success.

Good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I personally don't think facebook page design brings in many customers. The only way we have ever had any success is to spend literally hours a day posting on various selling sites both in our locality and further afield.

Because these sites are very busy, you have to continuously renew your postings to keep them near the top of the list. Some of these sites are particular about how many times you can promote the same posting in a day.

Let's face it, facebook was never meant as a selling site, it's a social network, and the underlying mechanics of the thing just don't gel with selling. We even have our website shop integrated with facebook (via Ecwid) but have noticed no real increase in sales. We have even run competitions where we have given away some great personalised items and gift vouchers for our website, but they just share the post in the hope of winning and never return. The winners sometimes don't even thank you!

Online selling, to many, is thought of as the easy, can't be arsed, option. The key word here is INERTIA. You need to GET OUT THERE and physically visit retailers, manufacturers, etc to promote your products. Giving a free mug to a business owner with their details and logo on will be far more productive than giving one away free in a facebook competition.

Sorry if that's not what you were wanting to hear, but it's based on my real-life experiences.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to webtrekker For This Useful Post:

Maidiniceland (11-01-2017)