Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Cartons of products
    By Quinsfan in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 24-06-2015, 09:13 PM
  2. Promotional Products
    By Justin in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-08-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. New products
    By TransferGraeme in forum Press Releases/Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Photo products, non dye sub

Due to recent issues with poor quality blanks, I'm switching production on a number of Subli items to photo printed items (non sublimated) where the photo is stuck/laminated into the blank.

Interested to hear from anyone currently selling such items.

I'm getting a manufacturer to custom make some items and will be able to supply these if there's enough interest.

Hope I've made that clear enough! Difficult to explain but happy to discuss in PM
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past I have used acrylic blocks where the backing peeled off. The photo was literally stuck to the back, smoothed with a wallpaper roller, job done. They looked good!

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Acrylics are one item I'm getting, good prices on Blanks.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Due to recent issues with poor quality blanks, I'm switching production on a number of Subli items to photo printed items (non sublimated) where the photo is stuck/laminated into the blank.

Interested to hear from anyone currently selling such items.

I'm getting a manufacturer to custom make some items and will be able to supply these if there's enough interest.

Hope I've made that clear enough! Difficult to explain but happy to discuss in PM
    If you're getting any items made that could be classed as good "gift" items as oppose to "promotional" - Things that individually sell for £10 and over I'd certainly be interested to see what you have.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Premium Photo Gifts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Most definitely, I am moving away from the lower end and more towards the higher price products, time to make some decent profit! lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Most definitely, I am moving away from the lower end and more towards the higher price products, time to make some decent profit! lol.
    Awesome! My thought's exactly :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Premium Photo Gifts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucase Ltd For This Useful Post:

Justin (04-01-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is where I moved my business...upmarket. Too worried before that overpricing would kill my business, but the market places exist for people who want quality. Wading through the scores of budget products which exist on suppliers' websites, I didn't see much of a future for me and dye sub, so this year I'm looking at other printing methods to get nicer blank products.

For me it's the only way to go. The Chinese have direct access to our customers with Amazon fulfilment centres. Our Royal Mail have to foot the bill for the huge amount of imports flooding in to be posted to UK customers, forcing our own domestic shipping costs up and up. Why bother trying to print poor quality blanks at budget retail prices? So yes, I'm always looking for something innovative to print and sell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you considered £50 notes great profit margin and the probability of a free holiday.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Justin

I have not got my starter pack yet, I was wondering if the clock in the link is purely for Dye sublimation or could you photo print onto it.

The picture attached has not been decided yet but would be similar to this.

http://www.dyesublimationsupplies.co...clock-mirrored

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Not printed these myself but I'd assume they have the usual white background so wouldn't be suitable for adding photo other than dye sub.