Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 2100
    By Quinsfan in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 03:26 PM
  2. Ricoh 2100
    By Misssales88 in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-04-2016, 10:21 AM
  3. Any one tried Ricoh SG 2100 jel jet ..!! Same as SG 3110..
    By Ravisteam in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 09:47 PM
  4. Epson 2100/2200
    By AJLA in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-03-2012, 12:45 PM
  5. Epson 2100/2200
    By AJLA in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 05:38 PM

Thread: Ricoh 2100

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricoh 2100

Hi, I am new to this sublimation. Bought this printer from my supplier but it doesnt print the colours correct like red comes out orange? Now I know you guys said that printer is not good for sublimation but here in south africa that is the printer supplied for sublimation. Supplier suggest to change to high quality and photographic and to cmy + k on the printer prefrences that I have done already but still no change. Using the cartrides sublimation that the supplier supplied and the sublimation paper. I just want to start my business??

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sanelhen; 06-01-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look at the Sawgrass website and see if they have a supplier in SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If I were you I'd get a 3110 shipped over, don't waste any more time on the 2100.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If I were you I'd get a 3110 shipped over, don't waste any more time on the 2100.
    Do you have a name for your suppliers that supply that printer?

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do many profiles foe those machines and have loads of cluents using it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mags1892 View Post
    I do many profiles foe those machines and have loads of cluents using it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Can you help me with it? How does it work?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Ricoh 2100 colour Fixed

Hi Sanelhen
    If you’re still looking for a possible answer to your problem, I hope the following helps.
    I had the same problem with the Ricoh 2100 trying to print ceramic mugs. After several months of frustration I found the following solved the problem.
    Firstly I should point out that I’m using Photoshop CS6, if using a different program you may have to seek further advice from other on the forum on how to use this.
    In brief, in a final moment of desperation, I downloaded a profile for the Ricoh GXe3300N printer and found it worked
    Go to http://www.xprestechnical.co.uk/downloads/sublimation/sublimation-system-setups/ricoh-gxe3300n/
    Click on the black box next to the words ‘Subli Print ICC Profile V1.02’ and download the file to your desk top or some were you will be able to find it afterwards.
    This will download a file called Subli_Print_GXev1.02.icm
    Right click on the downloaded file and select Install Profile, you won’t see anything happen but the profile will have been added to the list of printer profiles in Photoshop when you next open it.
    When printing from Photoshop, go to FILE then PRINT, In the color management section in the window that opens, Under Color Handling, select PHOTOSHOP MANAGES COLORS. Under printer Profile, select SUBLI-PRINT-GXE3300-V1.02
    Make sure the correct printer is selected in the printer setup section then click the print settings button.
    In the Ricoh SG2100 printer properties window that opens, on the lower right hand side select inkjet plane paper, then click on the detailed settings tab at the top and under the word job setup move the scroll bar to the right till you see the Print Quality icon. Click this icon and set color profile to off.
    Finally click OK at the bottom to close this window then click print at the bottom of the next window
    I hope this works for you and anyone else who find themselves wishing they hadn’t bought this printer, it worked for us and saved us from having to throw it out the window.
    If it does help you, please post back to let others with the same problem know.
    Last edited by CMB; 16-01-2017 at 12:15 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have one of these as a back up, They are internally the same as the Ricoh SG3110 but without the wifi etc..

The first step is to check your using quality sublimation ink, so many people use the ink that comes with the machine but this is standard oem ink and not designed for sublimation.

It is also worth noting that cheap ink from ebay is not great, it is better to buy some more expensive ink from sawgrass. If you do have to use cheaper ink then make sure that you get gel sublimation ink as this is what the printer is designed for.

The next step is to check the sublimation paper you have to ensure your printing on the side for sublimation (Normally only one side is designed for sublimation).

Once you have check this, if your still having problems then its time to get a ICC profile. http://www.cityinkexpress.co.uk/icc-...-ink/sg-series

The other things we have noticed with the ricohs, especially when doing mugs you need to adjust your settings on your heat press.
    We have used the SG2100 on mugs and had fantastic results using these settings. Time 130 Seconds Temp 170 Degrees.

I hope this helps