Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. HELP!!!! - Problem with WoW 7.7
    By Gygafo in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25-08-2015, 05:55 PM
  2. mug problem
    By guarddog14 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 01:16 AM
  3. Mug print problem
    By nigelt in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:12 AM
  4. last problem .... i hope
    By Lornem in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-08-2011, 11:29 AM
  5. One more problem ..... Any ideas ?
    By Lornem in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 22-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suction problem. Please help!!

Hello guys my 3d heat press machine encounter a problem where the the suction vacuum stop working.
    I push the button and there is no suction pressure act on the machine. However there is a sound produce exactly like when the suction happens. The sound is there but no suction power.

Anyone used to encounter same problem?and what are the possible cause and solution?

Many thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone??please

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the sound of the vacuum pump can be heard then there is probably an air leak somewhere. Have you opened the machine up and checked all the lines are connected properly and there are no splits in the tubing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are your printing ? If it's mugs then that's perfectly normal as mugs don't use the vacuum, if it's a plate phone case that your printing its likely to be a leak check the membrane and lines for splits and connection leaks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You haven't said which model you're using, so it's difficult to provide help. If it's the big black/red one then I can help, but if it's not then I can't. Which one is it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys im using ST304. Yerp and it is the big red one. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing you want to do is to remove the suspended tray (the one you'd take out for doing mugs) and check the hose at both ends for cracks, splits, or holes. If you find any, just cut them off to leave a clean, sharp edge again and re-attach. Put your tray back in and try the suction again. If it's still not pulling the silicon sheet clear then you need to unplug the machine, flip it upside down, use a long screwdriver, and open it up. It's entirely possible that the hoses going into the vacuum pump itself may have become cracked or split so you'd be best to check that first. You can test it while it's still sitting open (be careful not to touch anything electrical inside it, though) by starting the suction up and putting your finger over the end of the hose which attaches to the bottom of the suspended tray. If it sucks properly and the vacuum display goes into the red then you've solved it. If it doesn't, then you need to REALLY open it up and go to the hose which attaches to the underside of the bottom tray.

This takes much longer, and can be a little fiddly. The first time I had a hose issue it was with one of the ones attached to the pump itself, and it was easily fixed by cutting the hose a little but there's not much margin for error on those ones. The second time was with the hose underneath the bottom tray, and that was a real pain to deal with. Cut it and re-attached it though, and all was well. Every other time (which was practically weekly for a while) was with the hose that you can see when you lift up the suspended tray. It would tend to crack where it attaches to the suspended tray, but sometimes it would break at the base instead.

After having to cut the hose far too regularly for my liking, I started buying different hoses to try them out. In the end, I replaced ALL my hoses using the one from the link below. You can't use the screw to hold it in place as it's too thick for it to properly fit, but the hose itself is tight enough that it pushes on and doesn't come off. Now, my entire machine uses this thicker hose and I've not once had to cut it again. Not sure how long it's been, but my guess is that it's at LEAST a year since I've had any hose issues, thanks to this reinforced hose:
    http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/3mm...lue-black.html

Hope this helps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtyGamer For This Useful Post:

Peggykan (18-12-2016)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much arty for the complete details. I will try your suggestion and update you back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that the fan did not functioning at all during the vacuum process. Do u think this just an electrical wire problem?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you find a solution for this problem? I have the exact same issues with my machine. Makes all the right noises, but won't pull air and the bottom fan isn't spinning.
    Last edited by nirmal; 05-10-2015 at 02:18 AM.