Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tmt ttc 3.1

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I use TTC 3.1
    It's ok but does leave the residue as others have said. If you are going to use it on cotton totes then I suggest you get the TTC 3.1+
    This is better for more open weave fabric.
    I really don't like the finish much so we are having a demo at Xpres next Tuesday to demo the white toner printer and the BN20.
    We are taking lots of blanks to test out and after that we will decide which set up to purchase.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    T.ONE may be good (not tried it myself) but at £2.13 per A4 sheet (inc P&P and vat) I think TMT are taking the pi$$ and I for one will not be using it. I would use it if it was 70p a sheet delivered but not before.
    The amount of time you save on weeding more than pays for itself, plus the fact that it is a much better hand feel and considerably quicker than a BN20. Lets face it, it could take you all day to print, cut and weed 20 transfers on a BN20, T.One has that done in an hour max. As you know Afermo, I have both machines but when it comes to clothing the TMT system of WOW and TONE wins hands down.

Xpres next Tuesday to demo the white toner printer and the BN20.

As said, I have both (plus two other Rolands), they really are different types of machine and are not really comparable.

BN20 does lots of different media and does clothing "okay"
    TMT does clothing very very well and other thing "okay"

I also recommend you having the SPACE Control software, it saves you toner and makes the media selection etc really easy. Jennywren has a secondhand OKI for sale on here. It is pretty much brand new though as it has hardly been used (do a search on this forum)
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    imho.
    Totes are all about being cheap, - they seem to have to be a lot cheaper than a tshirt ....
    ttc is imho the only way to bang out cheap bags .... without going screen.
    re UK Mugs .... ever tried washing anything printed with bog standard 3rd party inkjet inks, - and YOLO, - or any other paper ?
    TTC is far from perfect (in terms of a slight waxy feel), but you can do more than 1 a minute, and it doesn't wash off!
    speed trimming with skilled scissors does make the most of ttc
    imho
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK