Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Freesub double mug press info
    By John G in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-12-2016, 06:08 PM
  2. Wow - a double heat press!!!
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 11:53 AM
  3. New ST-210 double mug press
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 02:21 PM
  4. Big Double Press
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:47 AM
  5. double sublimation??
    By kris_hm in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.... do I buy one?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DyeSubSupplies View Post
    We were really surprised by these presses, one of our staff member has even bought one to use to do mugs for family and friends! We weren't sure to start with but have got good & consistent results during tests.
    Adam did a intro video for them a while back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNskqM8fnlw
    So did I :)
    http://www.howtoprintstuff.co.uk/sub...ug-press-test/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mugshots View Post
    So.... do I buy one?

YES !
    done 24 mugs now and ALL have came out perfect...full top to bottom coverage
    you will need to fiddle with settings to get em right first...see pauls vid...and the idle thing is easy to set up as well
    ( honest paul )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Bigj,
    When you've used it, finished a mug run/order and then switched off - does it remember the setting when you go to switch it back on for your next order - or do you need to input the settings all over again.

Can you use only one element and have the other completely switched off and is the flexiable front plastic anything to worry about - or does this not effect the pressure at all?
    Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    Hi Bigj,
    When you've used it, finished a mug run/order and then switched off - does it remember the setting when you go to switch it back on for your next order - or do you need to input the settings all over again.

Can you use only one element and have the other completely switched off and is the flexiable front plastic anything to worry about - or does this not effect the pressure at all?
    Cheers John

hi john

do run, switch off, then on again, all settings remembered - hit the little red flame button, it gets up to the idle temp, insert mug, and hit the blue timer button....off you go.
    it will NOT start the countdown till you reach the right temp you set ( 180c)

you can use one element at a time no bother, and other is totally off.
    the flex on the front, as i said, is a little concerning, but it in no way affects the pressure....let me get some spare time to get few samples done and uploaded to let you see

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks BigJ, I remember Paul doing the video for these mug presses and was impressed watching that.
    Cheers John

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as promised..
    full top to bottom coverage with no bleed over the top lip of mug...no fading at handle edges, top or bottom...my crappy phone camera quality is....CRAP !....and i cant be assed getting the big canon 700d out for this...sorry
    distance from handle - 6/7mm.

gonna try one tease it for one more and see if i can tighten that distance margin from the handle in more

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh well....

got it down to MAX of 5mm either side.....again, no fading,top, bottom or around the handle area....sorry from crap phone camera.

but tbh, the last one i posted, i feel a lot more comfy with selling/doing than this tighter one
    this was just a wee test for uncle simon lol it can be done on the double mug press
    bit to the left is the flash/reflections not fading marks ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bigj2552; 19-01-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I see a lot of these reviews and whilst I find them very interesting and useful, I don't often see reviews 6 months down the line. It would be good to hear from folk using them every day to hear about longevity and durability.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh well....

got it down to MAX of 5mm either side.....again, no fading,top, bottom or around the handle area....sorry from crap phone camera.

but tbh, the last one i posted, i feel a lot more comfy with selling/doing than this tighter one
    this was just a wee test for uncle simon lol it can be done on the double mug press
    bit to the left is the flash/reflections not fading marks ;)

so for the real world test, 7/8mm either side of the 10oz mug handle will work no bother, with this double press anyway, others i cant comment on

Attached Images Attached Images