Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: sigzworld

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry sigzworld

bought one of there mug press back in april last yr...used it around 12 mugs then stopped selling them

took it back out nov 2016 and started selling mugs again...
    now the blanket is starting to ripple at both ends...wth is up with that ???

and if the mug goes over any end with the ripple, it transfers to the print/mug

this should not be doing this with this low amount of mugs should it ??
    was only £120 or so at the time
    have emailed them to see what going on

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Galaxy-GS-...MAAOSwTA9X6-VD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had really bad experience with them too..bought 3D st3042..stopped working in 3 weeks but got a refund, bought a St2030 stopped working after 6months (used only 20 times max) can't get a refund as it's over 6months. .Their stuff are cheaper than buying from China ,but stuff bought from China 3 years a go still going great ..they might be selling cheap copies ....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    I had really bad experience with them too..bought 3D st3042..stopped working in 3 weeks but got a refund, bought a St2030 stopped working after 6months (used only 20 times max) can't get a refund as it's over 6months. .Their stuff are cheaper than buying from China ,but stuff bought from China 3 years a go still going great ..they might be selling cheap copies ....

contacted them...they say the mug element is not under warranty, as its a wearable part, they recommended i buy a new blanket from them - REALLY ??
    they got told to kiss my backside, and paypal will contact em....
    spoke to paypal and they said as it was over the 180 days they really cant do anything BUT.....on this occasion they will look into this for me

tbh i dont hold my breath here but you never know - complete shower of friggin halfwits selling cheap ass crap - why i buy it then, cause i thought it was the galaxy mug press..it dam well aint i can assure you - this aint even done 50 mugs yet and the blanket is all wrinkled at the edges...no way thats should happen, yeh after 500 fair enough

went n bought the new double mug press from coral...gets here in 2 days time, so see how we go with that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bought those blue mug presses from signzworld and the blankets rippled at the edges after very short use....junk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I bought those blue mug presses from signzworld and the blankets rippled at the edges after very short use....junk.

so it not just me then gary

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your paypal is associated with your credit card or debit card then you can claim from the bank as not fit for purpose and faulty.It will take 6 weeks like my refund did, but was in same boat and it worked for me
    Directdesignsupplied.co.uk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pop down your local discount store and buy a halogen oven for £30 - works a treat, then you can buy the wraps and print up to 6 mugs at a time. don't have to worry about preheating or keep changing the tensions. Standard mugs, latte mugs, large mugs, pencil pots, money boxes, plant pots, water bottles etc etc all go in at the same time and cooks nicely.
    When I'm busy I have three ovens on the go at the same time.
    Cheap on the electric has well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Customprintwales For This Useful Post:

Maidiniceland (21-01-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Customprintwales View Post
    pop down your local discount store and buy a halogen oven for £30 - works a treat, then you can buy the wraps and print up to 6 mugs at a time. don't have to worry about preheating or keep changing the tensions. Standard mugs, latte mugs, large mugs, pencil pots, money boxes, plant pots, water bottles etc etc all go in at the same time and cooks nicely.
    When I'm busy I have three ovens on the go at the same time.
    Cheap on the electric has well.

hi bud
    have search through this forum for my name....over the yrs
    you will see that i have tried nearly even known bit of sub tech, to incl, hal ovens, 3d machines, many, many printers, various mugs press's and flat beds, and the list goes on....

tried n tested simple mug press are always the best way of doing these, for me anyhoo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used them before,,, I don't do a lot, but their after service is not good. Will never use the again

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had issues with them also, bought a galaxy heat press (GS 501) from them and within 6 months the plate failed, sent it back, they replaced the plate and the motherboard but the machine came back dented, scratched, gap in the main plate cover and rusted screws.

I will not be buying from these guys again as i believe the machine I got back from them was not the same one I sent for repair, the heat plate does not even heat correctly all over, major differences in heat, well annoyed with them, I even sent them videos of the damage to my machine, they blamed it on the courier!!