Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Which mug press sublimates closest to the handle
    By ArferMo in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 03:42 PM
  2. My printer isn't printing yellow please help.
    By adamctid in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-11-2014, 03:28 PM
  3. On a massive scale
    By Chunk in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-05-2014, 11:38 AM
  4. Why are my prints so yellow???
    By soulclaimed in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-09-2012, 02:01 AM
  5. Which printer for photo prints?
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 31-12-2009, 01:18 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Printer prints grey scale as purple and sublimates as yellow

Hi, whenever I print pictures with colors of grey tones, it tends to print out purple. However, when I sublimate it to a phone case or mug the grey colors becomes brownish to yellow tones.
    I tried changing the temperature no matter how low or high the temperature it still comes out the same.
    All colors are perfect except grey scale colors. Whenever I print with the black and white option ticked its perfect. But i need it for colored pictures that have grey in them too.
    I have an Epson L800 i'm using Sublinova advanced sublimation ink and Photoshop CC 2015.
    i changed my ink twice and did multiple head cleaning.
    The picture of the prints and sublimation are attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    do you have ICC colour profile installed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty new to all this how can i check if I have ICC installed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    If you are not aware of ICC so I presume you dont have one.
    to save myself typing, i will just copy this bit from my website :

Blacks may print brown, or purple; yellow may print as green; and reds could be pink or orange. If this sounds familiar, then you're not alone.
    To print the correct colours, your printer needs to know how to print 16.7 million colours from its inkset of just 4 or 6 colours. That's where a colour correction profile can help. A colour correction profile (often called an "ICC profile") is created by comparing the colours that your printer actually prints against what they should be, and then providing a list of "corrections" to your printer through your software or printer driver.You may already have an ICC profile supplied by your ink supplier, but they can only provide a "best guess" correction using their own printer. Your printer is different. All printers are manufactured to within tolerances and one profile is unable to be accurate for all such variations in manufacture.To achieve the very best colour accuracy, you need a colour correction profile that's matched to your printer, your inkset, and your paper. That's where we can help.Use our easy 4-step process!1. Place your order online.2. You'll receive three colour charts by email. Print these charts using the recommended settings and post them to us.3. We will scan the charts using an advanced spectrometer to accurately measure the colours that your set-up is producing. From this we will create your custom colour-correction profile that's unique to your printer, inkset, and paper.4. Check your email for your brand new colour-correction profile complete with easy instructions for using it in Adobe Photoshop or similar. That's it! This service is suitable for any printer/ink system, including dye, pigment, or dye-sublimation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much will this cost ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    before you go for custom made icc try to contact your supplier of ink. he should supply you with free icc for your inks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dear Abdullah

did you find any solution for your problem. I am facing the same problem with l800