Hey everyone,

Brand new here!

I currently seek Tees and mugs on both eBay and Amazon via DTG however the supplier I'm using currently is good but horrendously slow, we're talking over 5 working days just to dispatch then 2-3 days to ship! We all know how eBay and Amazon based customers are with wanting their products next day! (Throughout December they were 10-15 working days for dispatch?!) not only that they charge an absolute fortune too!

I'm looking for a reputable DTG supplier who can print and ship my orders to individual customers addresses, I'm happy to work with someone who's relatively new to DTG if you can send me some samples before hand to make sure you're printing upto a decent standard, currently shipping around 5 garments a week but focusing on uploading more products now I can find a good printer!

Please PM me with info on how long you've been printing and some images of what you've printed along with pricing for everything (garment, printing & postage) I'll also need to know how long your turn around time is.

I'd be happy to work with single colour flex prints too if you can provide pricing and samples too, most of my work will be single colour so if you can do that but not DTG also let me know as I'll find someone seperate for DTG however if you can do both then winner winner!

Look forward to hearing your responses,

Thanks,
GarmentGroup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro