Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Posting 2 / 3 / 4 mugs together at once
    By technick in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:29 AM
  2. Advice on packing and posting large order of mugs
    By Jessie in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-07-2014, 10:01 PM
  3. best method of posting single mugs.
    By twinx05 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-06-2014, 10:07 AM
  4. Posting Mugs
    By dazzul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-11-2013, 09:46 PM
  5. Posting Mugs..
    By Lee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: posting mugs

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get tracking free though with my hermes so less risk of customer saying they haven't received it so at least we know customer has received it rather than paying RM extra to basically tell us its been delivered

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahvidler View Post
    get tracking free though with my hermes so less risk of customer saying they haven't received it so at least we know customer has received it rather than paying RM extra to basically tell us its been delivered
    A lot less chance of anything going completely astray as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess its a win win so everyone who uses this idea please forward profit to Hannah lmao

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    also found cheap polystyrene mug boxes don't think get any cheaper than these people

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3217183136...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Hannah, its worth taking a look at our styrene cubes.

thanks
    Mel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hermes? Seriously? I worked 11 years as a courier for them and wouldn't trust them with anything!

They are currently under investigation by HMRC and are being taken to court by the GMB union. They are also due to appear in front of a Parliamentary Select Committee. They had massive IT problems before Christmas which resulted in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of parcels being unmanifested, ie. no one knew where the hell they were in the system. This also resulted in Hermes claiming that the vast majority of their couriers had been overpaid (with no proof being forwarded) and they are claiming all this supposed overpayment back on the next pay invoices which is going to result in many couriers leaving.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately all you know for certain is that Hermes say that they have delivered it, which in many cases is far from the same thing.

With the rates that they pay their self-employed deliverers it's all but impossible to make any kind of living, particularly if their patch covers a rural area.

That leads to corner cutting, which results in sub-standard service, leaving you with an unhappy customer, even more unhappy when you can tell them that you can "prove" that they've had it!

Disgruntled customers are generally the ones who make themselves heard, not surprisingly, which will cost you even more customers.

Disclaimer: I have never had any association with Hermes other than as the recipient of dreadful service as someone they "delivered" to.

They wouldn't respond to my correspondance until I posted to their facebook page - which is also an interesting read.

An internet search turns up countless horror stories, their insurance t&cs make for interesting reading too...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willd For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (26-01-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    also found cheap polystyrene mug boxes don't think get any cheaper than these people

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3217183136...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

These are brilliant boxes. I've recently ordered 160 of the large size. I originally sent for a sample of both sizes and, if you are just doing 100z standard mugs, then they are a perfect fit in the boxes. However, I also sell 12oz two-tone mugs with spoons, so I ordered the larger size and can fit mug and spoon easily into the box, or a 10 or 11 oz standard mug suitably bubble-wrapped. This saves me stocking up on different-sized boxes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we have used parcel2go for about 2 years now. i must say everything always been delivered. at christmas though we had 2 customers who were waiting for their M&S orders from us, that didnt recieve them. being M&S branded, the items were quite expensive and naturally had to be replaced, so i was not happy. but i do here of stories no matter what delivery is. but we have now switched to royal mail 2nd class recorded and tracked for most parcels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you will find Listawood are cheaper if you were a premium member
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly though they are only for the 10oz mugs!!!!!!